The Trek

riyadhcrew

Belated safe journey Eric.

Just to demonstrate the wide diversity of  the lives of members of this forum, tomorrow I hope to travel half a mile to take care of a bit  of business... purchase the newspapers!

Maybe there is a grant available for demonstrating this from some uk.gov department?

• Like 2

Safe journey Eric. But in all honesty, Ruskin Airlines is not the airline I would have gone for. I mean 27 hours on nothing but cream crackers?  You will be a 'suit' of a man by the time you land! Hopefully you'll pinch some lemon slices from the drinks trolley for some extra vitamins and to help swallow the crackers. 

I will be keeping an eye out for suspicious camel & gorilla activities in the Edinburgh area you know! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hello peeps,

Business completed and I'm now packing up to go back to Bali. Going back via ''Hamsterjam'' this time. Never done it on KLM before, so we will see what it's like.

If all goes well, I should be home by 9.00pm tomorrow night (8 hours in front).

• Like 3

You haven't missed much my darlin, apart from Charlie's awful jokes, rumour has it that one of our new members (DaveB) is opening a wine bar on the banks of Salhouse :naughty:

Seriously, hope you got all your business sorted and glad you're home safely

Grace :kiss

• Like 3