Steak Au Poivre . Cooking On The Corsican . Part 12 ...

CheshireCat

• riyadhcrew changed the title to Steak Au Poivre . Cooking On The Corsican . Part 12 ...

Yes, I agree, we don't want a beef about this on here :naughty: Sorry, couldn't resist but I would like to thank Geoffrey for these wonderful blogs, I find them informative and entertaining, although my attempts look absolutely nothing like Geoff produces lol :facepalm:

Grace

• Like 8

Dilligaf ,  are you sure you have not missed taking your happy pill this morning.      Talk about pedantic.      I like the fact that  the vlogs are  posted for us all to enjoy , dont let us  moan about where they are posted.

• Like 2

So I do not understand what this means , I put my post up on a Sunday night , when members come on to the site and click on last 48 hours will my post be seen ...

Really funny NO one had a problem with it till Dilligaf complains and for what reason not to happy ...

I dont care where it goes, I will still watch the videos with interest, one day I may stray away from my normal cooking (roast dinner and a great slow cooker beef stew) and try some of them.

on one forum I am a member they have a section for anything you are not sure which section it should be and the moderators sort out where it should go from there.

• Like 3

Thanks John for you quick response that clear things up for me , and thanks to the members that support what we are trying to achieve , after all this started when I red in a post someone said { what can you cook on a boat } so I thought well I will show you what you can achieve with minimal cooking facilities ...

• Like 6

I must say I see both sides of this.

The vlogs are very interesting and are most certainly "Broads related" since they show what you can do in a boat's galley.

There has been a comment, however, so they are now in the cooking section.

I assume this means I shall now be relegated to "Tales from other waterways"?

Edited by Vaughan
forum spell checker - vlog not blog
  • Like 3

From someone who usually can find bugger all I can find my way around I wouldn't say easily but I get there in the end. I know Cooking on a boat can be found elsewhere on another forum so how about Nautical Nosh or Boating Bistro or Broads Kitchen, Forum Food.cheers

• Like 3

I don't have any problems about your posts, just think as there's a section specifically for boating recipes it would make sense to post boating recipes there.

I did not say I was unhappy about it, I would have thought the phrase ' Is it just me being a miserable git today? (probably) ' would have given that bit away too.

It's so nice to have your throat jumped down.......

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dilligaf said:

I don't have any problems about your posts, just think as there's a section specifically for boating recipes it would make sense to post boating recipes there.

I did not say I was unhappy about it, I would have thought the phrase ' Is it just me being a miserable git today? (probably) ' would have given that bit away too.

It's so nice to have your throat jumped down.......

My vlogs are mainly cooking related , however I will be doing other vlogs to do with boats , computing , wood burning stoves , dogs , music , all kinds of things just whatever I think may interest the viewers at the time , if you look on my channel you will see one on how to subscribe to a youtube channel I have one ready to go up about our wood burner so it is not just a cooking vlog .

So I thought Broads related  was the correct place to post but I have now been moved to cooking or whatever it ends up being called and that's fine as long as my posts are seen by all forum members .

So where do I post the one on wood burners ???  is it cooking or is it Broads or Boats , who really cares I don't your the first one to bring it up in 3 months , so I am sorry you feel like one or two people jumped on you but there you go you were correct and it has all been sorted out I now know where to post thank you ... cheers ....

• Like 2

It might just be me, but I always tend to use the new content button to view the forum. When looking for older threads then I use the search option. I really cannot remember the last time I browsed via sections, so all the threads might just as well be in one big cooking pot as far as my usage of the forum is concerned. cheersbar However I can also see the appeal of sorting things into sections, gives the mods and admin something to do. :naughty:

Having watched a few of your vlogs Geoffrey I've found them informative and entertaining. I would however offer one piece of advice. With your YouTube channel and Vlogs and publicising them on the various forums you are putting yourself more in the public eye. With this in mind, you might want to grow a slightly thicker skin. Forums are a mix of all types of people with many differing views, attitudes and ways of putting their view across. You will encounter some criticism, negative or differing opinions to yours. Excuse the pun, but if you can't take the heat then get out the kitchen :naughty: Seriously I hope you don't, because I think quite a few people have learnt from your vlogs, but just chill and rise above the odd comment cheers

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I couldn't agree more about giving the pesky Mods and Admin something to do :naughty:

Grace

Oh darlin hope youve got yet tin hat at the ready for that remark my girl...... I happen to think the mods get well over worked with posts like yours :hiding:  loves yer really darlin

Charlie xx xx :kiss:arms:

• Like 2