Lady Linda

unclemike

50 minutes ago, Labrador said:

Seen what? Or am I missing something.

The boat " Lady Linda" appears to be taking on some water and they are trying  to inform the owner.

Dosent say the location which might help a bit. I seem to remember seeing this boat but can't remember where.?

• Like 1

Its a Bayliner 2455 moored outside the first bungalow on the western bank as head up stream. The swim step is touching the water and she is listing to port a little. Spotted it as I was leaving Potter on Saturday, unfortunatly didnt get the reg number but accoring to Craigs database its 389S.

Hopefully nothing serious and worth checking out.  But also worth a reminder that there are many boats sitting at odd angles this time of year,  full of fuel and empty of water and whatever the owner has removed for winter can leave boats looking a bit lopsided, also keel v's no keel, no keel planing hulls out of trim can look very odd.

• Like 1

I would say that any report of a problem like this could really be helped with a photo. These days when even the cheapest mobile has a very good camera it would be so easy to take a quick snap so the owner, who could be quite a way away, could see exactly what the problem was.

• Thanks 1