Richardsons End Of Season Bargains 2018!

Good prices there... The aquafibre looks good deal.

Quick question though Clive, how comes you don't offer private options of the new classes you offer on here? I would have thought the folks on other waterways maybe keen and would commission privately.

Some good value there. A couple of specific questions on the Horizon 35's .Is if feasible to fit a bow thruster to them and is there room in the engine box for an effective soundproofing solution?

5 hours ago, 40something said:

Some good value there. A couple of specific questions on the Horizon 35's .Is if feasible to fit a bow thruster to them and is there room in the engine box for an effective soundproofing solution?

yes and yes! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:41, Cal said:

They have sold quick!

Shows just how popular these boats are.

Now if you fancy selling on one of the Alphacraft Highliner 35's, let us have first dibs :default_beerchug:

I did notice how they showed Distant Horizon in it's catalogue form, and perhaps not showing the aged wrinkles it has today!

On 23/08/2018 at 20:36, KaptinKev said:

I did notice how they showed Distant Horizon in it's catalogue form, and perhaps not showing the aged wrinkles it has today!

Didn't stop someone snapping it up very quickly. Think it was the first to sell in a matter of days. 

I'll be sad to see Crown Gem 3 611F go as it's one of 'my' boats having been my first solo hire in 2011. Ah, the days when I could hire solo from Richardsons before they shot themselves in the foot! My late dad came aboard for the day so extra happy memories. 

It looks like Crown 1 and 2 might be staying though? My one dislike about that class was the one piece canopy (I would have liked to detach the sides). With the canopy up it felt claustrophobic. 

13 hours ago, smitch6 said:

Hi do you ever have any boats like you 10 seater day boat for sale pls?

no, we have never sold anything like that,  perhaps try phoenix at potter heigham, they may be tempted... 

5 minutes ago, C.Ricko said:

Hi Simon, 

too many boats with canopies would come home with the neatly folded canopy down,  only for us to find out one of the sides were missing! 

Hi Clive, 

I can well understand your thoughts on this, we have in the past had to have side or rear sections made for our canopy when owners have lost these overboard (it shouldn't but does happen) the costs for replacements do tend to cost an arm & leg. 

Regards

Alan

On 31/08/2018 at 10:27, ranworthbreeze said:

we have in the past had to have side or rear sections made for our canopy when owners have lost these overboard

I thought such faux pas never happened on syndicate boats. You are shattering my illusions.