3 Way Fridge For Sale.

Three way fridge for sale only a season old.  Ok I made an ass of you and me and it didn't fit   :default_icon_redface:  two inches taller than our last and cant see how to make any alterations. Used it for a season with it in a different position but the boats that small we had to walk sideways past it. cost £399.00 (bought local) looking for £200.00. receipts available and possible delivery around the broads.

IMG_2345.JPG

IMG_2351.JPG

IMG_2352.JPG

IMG_2354.JPG

IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2360.JPG

IMG_2359.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG

5 hours ago, brundallNavy said:

I don’t think you can fit a gas fridge to a boat anymore.

Doug is right. An existing gas fridge can be retained till it expires but then should be replaced with an electric only unit. The BSC certificate notes the type of fridge fitted and will include it's serial number where possible. However, information from a preceeding BSC does not seem to be available at the point of the next examination :facepalm:

I would imagine if there is no gas to the vicinity of the device and it was obvious it was not going to be used on gas that you could argue the case (eg if there was no gas on board or any gas pipes that terminated nearby were removed)

BSS does not prohibit gas powered fridges on boats. Section 8 however does lay down certain criteria for LPG fuelled refrigerators on petrol powered boats and whilst non room sealed applainces installed before 2001 (IIRC) may continue to be used, if they are replaced then it should be with a room sealed type.