Weather

jeffbroadslover

We did feel sorry for the couple moored at the far end as far as possible from the car park who have just had to run the length of the moorings, over the bridge, meet their take away delivery, run back to the boat only to discover something was missing from the order and then do the whole trip again to get said missing item!!

They seem to have seen the funny side though and will probably dry out by the morning :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

We live in Thorpe St Andrew (3miles from Brundall) it’s possibly the most active lightning storm I’ve seen! Quite high winds too

me and the wife just commented that “I’m glad we’re not mud weighted at Surlingham tonight”

it all came out of nowhere! At 7:30pm it was clear sky’s and the kids were still splashing in the pool

Not in Norfolk, but down here in Dorset, we had an amazing lightning show a couple of nights ago. Constant flashing, and in all directions, and torrential rain, but hardly any thunder. Much need rain for the garden though. 

When we were there at the beginning of the month, we had Lightning (but no Thunder) everywhere and every day :default_icon_e_biggrin:,....... Yeah OK, I'm going....... 

• Like 2