Christmas On The Broads?

JennyMorgan

Brr! Wouldn’t mind watching others being brave though. I can’t even swim in normal (Irish Sea) summer sea temperature nowadays...my skin just comes up in itchy red blobs. Shame, as I grew up on the coast and as a child/teen loved swimming.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YnysMon said:

Brr! Wouldn’t mind watching others being brave though. I can’t even swim in normal (Irish Sea) summer sea temperature nowadays...my skin just comes up in itchy red blobs. Shame, as I grew up on the coast and as a child/teen loved swimming.

I used to go for a swim on Christmas Day back in my yoof. That's me on the left. Main excuse was to get in the pub afterwards :default_beerchug:

Mind you, I wouldn't do it now!!!!!

Image28.jpg

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

I used to go for a swim on Christmas Day back in my yoof. That's me on the left. Main excuse was to get in the pub afterwards :default_beerchug:

Mind you, I wouldn't do it now!!!!!

Image28.jpg

Hi  Howard, all you needed was a knotted handkerchief on your head to be a full Gumby.

Regards

Alan 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

If true to previous year's form then Lathams will be selling unseasonable unmentionables by the end of the month!:default_xmas3:

They already are! Was in there on Monday and saw boxes of Christmas cards for sale!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mouldy said:

Noooooooooooo!   Can the mods apply a C word filter until 1st December, please?  

I agree, it's a terrible word ****. Ban it all year I say.

On another note, did you know that it is only 138 days 7 hours and 57 minutes till Christmas? Better get those Christmas cards written, the Christmas tree and Christmas decorations out, the Christmas wrapping paper ready for the Christmas presents, dont forget the Turkey and trimmings for the Christmas dinner too.

Christmas :default_smile:

:default_xmas2: :default_xmas3: :default_xmas4: :default_xmas5: :default_xmas6: :default_xmas5: :default_xmas4: :default_xmas3::default_xmas2:

:default_beerchug: :default_drinks: :default_icon_music: :594c04f570582_default_happyparty: :default_icon_music: :default_drinks: :default_beerchug:

20190808_160044.jpg.cf3a57f08fd679670caa0aef07f28efc.jpg

Merry Christmas

:default_xmas2:

16 minutes ago, PaulM said:

I have a fondness for the C word! But then I’ve spent 20 years in the building trade, it’s used more often than hello!

Christmas on the other hand can wait.

So you have Christmas on one hand and on the other hand you've a ****? :default_ohmy:

4 hours ago, Jayfire said:

I agree, it's a terrible word ****. Ban it all year I say.

On another note, did you know that it is only 138 days 7 hours and 57 minutes till Christmas? Better get those Christmas cards written, the Christmas tree and Christmas decorations out, the Christmas wrapping paper ready for the Christmas presents, dont forget the Turkey and trimmings for the Christmas dinner too.

Christmas :default_smile:

Better get those brussels on!

3 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Takes a good frost to bring out the best in sprouts.:default_shocked1animated:

Well as hot as it normally is round here for my sprouts, I'm currently dealing with the ice queen right now Mr JM sir 

oops :default_hiding:

:default_biggrin:

14 minutes ago, PaulM said:

No sorry that’s ridiculous! You can’t have Christmas on your hand. 

Well I would agree with you Paul normally but they were your words not mine 

1 hour ago, PaulM said:

Christmas on the other hand can wait.

:default_smiley-angelic002:

3 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Jay, for goodness sake get a less annoying avatar, or whatever-you-call-it! (Hmm...I’ve probably been a tad unwise there...he’ll probably stick with this one just because...)

Sprouts! Honestly!

:default_coat:

Oh Mrs H, that hurts. As if I would deliberately leave my piccie as it is just to wind anyone up......:default_smiley-angelic002:

Anyway, my avatar can't be as annoying as I am can it??? Would you prefer a Tolkein related pic? I assure you it won't be what you're expecting :default_smiley-angelic002:

And you leave my sprouts alone, me little Grace will "scratch your ruddy eyes out" :default_rofl:

Just kidding Mrs H, hope you're doing well after your purchase of the best boat on the broads :default_wink: