Sheep , Or What

local to me macdonalds has reopened, they have a prime position in our morrisons car park, their own corner and parking area, currently closed off, to allow the sheep to queue all the way round the perimeter of the main car park, even a mac. employee directing traffic, she told me the waiting time was minimum 30 minutes, was waiting for SWMBO for over an hour and the queue still as long, have they got a new recipe?

4 minutes ago, chameleon said:

. . . . . . . . was waiting for SWMBO for over an hour and the queue still as long, have they got a new recipe?

Gotta get your ‘fast’ food fix, don’t you know!!  We have at least one generation brought up on food from the Golden Arches.  They’ve been deprived - I suppose it’s like a smoker being forced to abstain for ten or eleven weeks.  Wait to see the queues outside the pubs when they reopen, or the hairdressers when our wives can get their hair done again.

Sad, isn’t it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

or the hairdressers when our wives can get their hair done again

If it carries on much longer there's gonna be a world shortage of blondes!!

Daft isn't it? They will queue for over an hour for crap food but can't get out of the car to put their rubbish in the bin.

The local McDonalds opened last week. We have already seen a huge increase in their litter. KFC as well which is even more annoying as the nearest KFC is a good 15 miles away.