Boat Sunk At Hw.

meanderboatgirl

53 minutes ago, grendel said:

the best bet is to let the owners of the moorings know, they should have a record of the boat owners, its always sad to see boats that have sunk.

Lynne will almost certainly be in the office tomorrow. Such a shame to see that, every boat is someone's pride and joy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No, you're right... but it does include the mooring until the end of December, this year's toll and it still has a current BSS cert.

I'm not associated with the seller, don't even know who they are but I thought it was interested as those who know what they're doing can work wonders with boats in need of tlc 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bikertov said:

I prefer @meanderboatgirl technical description "the skinny prop bits on a moving bit like a outboard" - very much to the point 

I work in a light aircraft engine shop and often have customers on the phone telling me what plane they have, my usual anwer is " sorry I just deal with the spinny smelly bit, I don't do the flappy bits", just because I do the job on the engines (mostly the magnetos these days) doesn't mean I have any interest in the sodding planes.

• Haha 2