Nbn Spring Meet Saturday 20th May 2023

FairTmiddlin

4 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

We have had a generous offer to lead the C in C on Saturday morning , could all those wishing to take part please say on here .

The flotilla will assemble on Malthouse Broad (Ranworth) on Saturday morning where Broadland Grebe will lead off to Salhouse 

I'm confused now. Should that be Friday morning or do we go to Salhouse on the Friday and go to Ranworth on the Saturday to cruise in company back to Salhouse.

Last year I believe only the Saturday night was booked at Salhouse, most members met at Ranworth to CinC to Salhouse.  This year both Friday and Saturday have been reserved.

I’ll be there Friday night and as I’ll need to top the batteries up think I’ll have a nice cruise to Ranworth and back on the Saturday morning!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

We intend to overnight at Salhouse on the Friday , dress Pipedreams there and meet up at Salhouse for the CinC on Saturday , if Socrates lets us know what time he would like us to assemble 

I’ll do the same, the bunting might not be up to much, but I’ll give it a go…😎🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bluebell said:

I’ll do the same, the bunting might not be up to much, but I’ll give it a go…😎🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I've got fairy lights!  Off to Amazon for some bunting now!

• Like 3

On 22/04/2023 at 18:57, CambridgeCabby said:

We have had a generous offer to lead the C in C on Saturday morning , could all those wishing to take part please say on here .

We will be staying overnight at Salhouse on Friday so will travel to Ranworth Saturday morning - hopefully

Does that mean there might be two C of C's - a 'mini'' one from Salhouse to Ranworth and then one from Ranworth back to Salhouse?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrewcook said:

Hi I have a question to ask can anyone visit you all Forum  Boaters from the Road to Salhouse Broad on that Saturday? 

Yes there is a car park there and you can walk down. Just remember  we are disappearing in the morning  sometime to do a c&c from Ranworth. You could get there early and get a ride on one of the boats.