Nbn Spring Meet Saturday 20th May 2023

FairTmiddlin

Hi Pinto

Yes we did book extra places on the mooring just in case

It's £12 per day If you wish to you can pay by the Donate button under the advertisements on the left. If you do please leave your name and boat name in comments

Please if you wish to attend supply me with the boat name, so I can let Salhouse know so they don't harass you for the mooring fee.

If you wish to pay cash I shall be about for a couple of hours on Friday PM and most of Saturday and will search for you.

Hope you can join be great to put names to faces.

• Like 1

Thanks, Pinto.

Have informed Salhouse so no harassment.

We shall be moored on the centre moorings, on the right side of the moorings as you head towards them.

Look forward to meeting you.

3 minutes ago, Pinto said:

FairTmiddlin 

Thanks for the quick reply and info.

Looking forward to it and hopefully the good weather looks to be staying with us!

My pleasure

Weather forecast Met office tomorrow cloudy and warmish. Saturday sunny and 15 ish

We still might see a few of you about over the weekend..  other half's op was not the ideal result and she will be moving onto a 10 day course of radiotherapy in the next week or so... so we will take the boat out this weekend before she has her sessions... couldn't make the date for sure as not knowing her condition..

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Oldspice said:

We still might see a few of you about over the weekend..  other half's op was not the ideal result and she will be moving onto a 10 day course of radiotherapy in the next week or so... so we will take the boat out this weekend before she has her sessions... couldn't make the date for sure as not knowing her condition..

If you are about. Drop in and say hello and join in with the friendship of the forum.

Would be good to meet you both.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, FairTmiddlin said:

If you are about. Drop in and say hello and join in with the friendship of the forum.

Would be good to meet you both.

Yes will do as we will be around Salhouse area... not sure if it will be Friday or Saturday either way it will be good to get out on the boat  

• Like 1

well finally time to update, I am on my way, boat went in the water 3.30pm it had to be on the lift to fit the new rudder, 4.45 departed Oulton Broad, 8pm arrived great Yarmouth  yacht station., went in the front cabin, splosh 2" water.  Cleared the blocked bilge pump, now awaiting dave with spare pump to dry her out, the joys of a wooden boat.

A more detailed report to follow.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6.30 departure from gym, bilge pump, once the impellor was unclothed, behaving itself, float switch was caught under a beam preventing operation, now fixed,. Proceeding  upriver  at a moderate 1700 rpm, with the tide

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, grendel said:

Was long enough to go below, grab the makings of a marmalade sandwich, and then make one

Should be like our late monarch and keep one in your handbag for such emergencies! 😉

• Haha 2

Have a great time everyone :default_icon_wave:

1 hour ago, floydraser said:

Looking forward to the pictures. :default_pirate:

Me too but please don't post any pics of Grendel falling off his paddle board. We really wouldn't want to see that now would we?? :default_norty: x

38 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Have a great time everyone :default_icon_wave:

Me too but please don't post any pics of Grendel falling off his paddle board. We really wouldn't want to see that now would we?? :default_norty: x

He’s already nearly sunk Water Rail !!

DECEA478-2A53-4388-AFFD-DC80AA282676.jpeg

9AD3467D-6813-4C22-A5DC-208A11D6CE0A.jpeg

45238359-CA30-4413-8BEE-4AF83682CC7C.jpeg

• Haha 1