Horning Pleasurecraft Booking 2024 Direct!

Good Evening all,  not sure who noticed or knew, but as of today we are able to take direct bookings via our own website www.broadshols.co.uk

We announced it just now on Facebook but I can’t put a link up.. 

we have parted company with Hoseasons and can pass on some of the savings but as we didn’t discount this year (due to initial fair pricing ) we won’t discount for next year, we do reserve the right to put them up though so book early with confidence that you wouldn’t get it cheaper😀

www.broadshols.co.uk 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations to “HPC” for what seems to have been an excellent season , your fleet have noticeably been impeccably turned out compared to more established yards and the feedback we have been given from your hirers has often exceeded their expectations.

Here’s looking forward to many more successful years as an independent company free from the shackles of the Hoseasons branding 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KevinB said:

Been waiting on this going live :default_biggrin:

Just booked Dreamway for 11 nights next July , was tempted to book Tideway again but like to try different style 

Thanks Kevin, 

this was our first web booking, let me know if there are any problems, it should all be very smooth 🤞 

really appreciate your patience 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dan said:

Good luck Clive

Website looking good too (even if you do break the sliding canopy must be open rule :default_norty: )

Loving your latest addition too ("Dreamway")

Will you be adding layout plans?

Dan

On every level boat 😬 

I’ll sort it😀

• Like 2

12 hours ago, C.Ricko said:

Thanks Kevin, 

this was our first web booking, let me know if there are any problems, it should all be very smooth 🤞 

really appreciate your patience 

No problem Clive :default_icon_cool:

The website was fine and booking process was very straightforward, no issues at all.

When do you think the new fleetline will be finished and online?

9 hours ago, KevinB said:

No problem Clive :default_icon_cool:

The website was fine and booking process was very straightforward, no issues at all.

When do you think the new fleetline will be finished and online?

Thanks, we were made aware of a wording issue last night, nothing major but we appreciate the feedback. 
Fleetline will be out in hire in October but probably not via the website. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, C.Ricko said:

Thanks, we were made aware of a wording issue last night, nothing major but we appreciate the feedback. 

Thanks Clive, no worries, I was just curious of Fleetline’s pricing for July

Hi C Rico I used to do Direct Booking with Nigel and Sarah at Royal  Boat Yard but No longer with Barnes Brinks No way As I have been with Richardsons even when you were there now doing very well with Horning Pleasaurr Craft which is is why I must commend Cl Rico for ditch the Boating Agency and doing Dirct Boating with your loyal Customers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 05/09/2023 at 07:05, C.Ricko said:

So she's almost ready to go? :17_heart_eyes:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Andrewcook said:

Hi C Rico I used to do Direct Booking with Nigel and Sarah at Royal  Boat Yard but No longer with Barnes Brinks No way As I have been with Richardsons even when you were there now doing very well with Horning Pleasaurr Craft which is is why I must commend Cl Rico for ditch the Boating Agency and doing Dirct Boating with your loyal Customers 

its a bit of a jump as we a re relatively new hire operation and do not have a stream of historic customers waiting to book with us so need plenty of support! 

we have gone from 3 to 10 boats in the 3 years we have been solo so that's around 300 bookings we need,,..

One of Nigels Boatbuilders came to Horning when they shut and is still with us, looking after the wooden boats and involved in the new build, he is part of a fantastic team we are lucky to have around us.. 

• Like 13