Balmy

NorfolkNog

2 hours ago, Hylander said:

Looking at those prices , I hope you have brought along your flexible friend!!

Ha ha! Don't like to waste valuable drinking time eating so not this time but maybe for Mrs Nog's birthday. 

Also top marks to the Ship for not booting us out early. Most enjoyable evening with Little Sharpie and Mrs Nog worked the gin shelf. Excellent pub :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

DSC_7880.JPG

• Like 5

Did think of you today with this gale blowing.   So pleased you are safely across.   Was it rough?  Yes you have always been able to get water at Stracey, and long may it remain so.   Always was a bit slow and you had to pay up front and it ran for a certain amount of time.   Now saying that , that was when Tony owned the shop , not too sure about the new owners.   Probably just the same.   I did notice that the shop and house was up for sale,  not sure if it completed.   May be someone else on here will know,  I would like to know as plan to visit in May next year.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/138550016#/?channel=RES_BUY

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Nothing to stop you passing a ranger on breydon as long as you do it with consideration and don't bounce them all over the place, speed is irrelevant.

Indeed, no speed limit on Breydon. Just think in winter they don't have much to do so might want to check what we're up to :default_norty:

Been taking it very steady all week though, it's amazing how much fuel you save :default_stinky:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hylander said:

How long are you here for this time Howard?         At least the weather is a tad milder now.

We take the boat back on Monday M :default_crying1animated:

Compared with last December it is much milder but wetter! In some ways I prefer it frosty but dry. 

Fur and Feather today hopefully for a drop of Norfolk Nog :default_beerchug:

• Like 5

Have a try in my local the Stag (formally The Bell) at Salhouse Howard you will like. Make sure you book if eating as all the tables are set for dining and fully booked especially with the silly season upon us.

John 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jbx5 said:

Have a try in my local the Stag (formally The Bell) at Salhouse Howard you will like. Make sure you book if eating as all the tables are set for dining and fully booked especially with the silly season upon us.

That’s useful to know, thanks. I’m hoping to take a walk along there next week. 

56 minutes ago, Jbx5 said:

John 

Thanks for the heads up John. Not been in for a long time. What beer do they have on?