Balmy

NorfolkNog

1 hour ago, NorfolkNog said:

For anyone who is interested Ludham showing barely 7 feet 3 inch 

Good job it's an Alphacraft! :default_biggrin:

Just saw you going past near Stalham Staithe,  sorry about the bacon fumes!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hello Mr and Mrs Howard,  you little devils you certainly snuck in and I missed you arriving.      Gosh doesn't seem long ago we were reading all about your exciting exploits.       I was just looking at Herby Woods web cam and happened to see folk getting on their boats, one guy in wait for it ,  T-shirt and shorts.   Have I missed something, we have the heating going full blast.      I know in some areas it is half term and the ankle biters will be out in their droves.  :default_gbxhmm:        Have a lovely time and got to ask how long are you here for this time?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hylander said:

Hello Mr and Mrs Howard,  you little devils you certainly snuck in and I missed you arriving.      Gosh doesn't seem long ago we were reading all about your exciting exploits.       I was just looking at Herby Woods web cam and happened to see folk getting on their boats, one guy in wait for it ,  T-shirt and shorts.   Have I missed something, we have the heating going full blast.      I know in some areas it is half term and the ankle biters will be out in their droves.  :default_gbxhmm:        Have a lovely time and got to ask how long are you here for this time?

Thanks M, yes, think Woods and Richardsons have a few out as half term is early this year. Few ankle biters about. I'm not sure I could do shorts and T shirt but it's certainly very warm for the time of year. We are here until 19th and hopefully be heading your direction (ish) mid week 

54 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Certainly was, cracking little pub. I've got a photo of me propped up outside, I might post it sometime if I can find it. 

Thanks for that.  How long ago did it shut?  Thanks  :default_beerchug:

• Like 1

Norfolk Nogs visit lifts my spirits . Like a snowdrop. Heralds spring. Still a way to go. However once he leaves it gives us the fortitude to carry on during  the somewhat stingy months which await. Then and only then, summer arrives.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Wussername said:

Norfolk Nogs visit lifts my spirits . Like a snowdrop. Heralds spring. Still a way to go. However once he leaves it gives us the fortitude to carry on during  the somewhat stingy months which await. Then and only then, summer arrives.

:default_icon_luvlove:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Think it was about 40 years ago, certainly 70's when I went in. I was very young of course :default_biggrin:

Tis when a magical decade when all was good ie 60s and 70s for me. Turns into the amount of Christmas dinners you have consumed, things start to  become  relatively important. Have a great time and enjoy the refreshments. 

Kindest Regards Marge and Parge 

• Like 3

I remember going in when it was the Eagle in the 70s as a child. Also nearly bought it 5 or so years ago. The pub sign was in the museum at Stalham last time I went there.

John

• Like 1