Jan/Feb Anglia Afloat

Matt

I've never cruised up there before, but from what I have heard the only slightly iffy bit is Bishop Bridge itself. I don't think there is a height gauge and the depth needs to be watched.

There is a video on YouTube done a few years ago by Lord Paul of a cruise through all the Norwich Bridges

• Like 2

Yeah, there was something I read fairly recently about a Silverline boat being crewed (by Silverline) on a trip to the centre for something a bit tourismy.

Was it something connected to making more of Norwich's river by tourism/council peeps?

Rings a bell as something like that, so I would think the photo comes from that trip, rather than mischevious hirers or it being ex hire

Dan

I've been through to the end of navigation and i can say that there are No Public Moorings, that's not to say that theres nowhere to moor.

If anyone does plan a trip along, be aware that if you go further than premiere inn there isnt any good turning points and youll hit a dead end just past the cock bridge ( i think thats the name of it).

Brandenjg

• 2 weeks later...