Need help

650xs

Ha Ha - hope you get what you're looking for.

After over 26 years of marriage I have only recently discovered why most women get married in white - and it is now to do wi being virginous -

Apparentley most good kitchen appliances come in white.

I know, just getting my coat now

Griff

• Like 6

You may well get your coat, I am truly shocked that this thread has been allowed to continue with it's blatant sexist remarks, I call on all Mods to please delete this before it causes offence to any more women

Nah, just kidding :naughty: , I do all of the above except I won't dig for worms, Jon I understand you own your own boat yard and have plenty of moorings? my number is .................. :love

Guys please don't forget why we girls like men so much, because women really do prefer the simpler things in life  :kiss

Grace

• Like 5

You may well get your coat, I am truly shocked that this thread has been allowed to continue with it's blatant sexist remarks, I call on all Mods to please delete this before it causes offence to any more women

Nah, just kidding :naughty: , I do all of the above except I won't dig for worms, Jon I understand you own your own boat yard and have plenty of moorings? my number is .................. :love

Guys please don't forget why we girls like men so much, because women really do prefer the simpler things in life  :kiss

Grace

Will I remove this post gents :naughty: ???????????? Grace how could you!! :norty:  :norty:  :norty:

I go away on holis and she starts misbehaving on here tut tut :naughty:

cheers Iain

• Like 3

Sorry Grace - had to share this.

MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE 

NICKNAMES 
· If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. 
· If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes. 

EATING OUT 
· When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in £20, even though it's only for £32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back. 
· When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.. 

MONEY 
· A man will pay £2 for a £1 item he needs. 
· A woman will pay £1 for a £2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale. 

BATHROOMS 
· A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .. 
· The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items. 

ARGUMENTS
· A woman has the last word in any argument. 
· Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE 
· A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. 
· A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS 
· A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. 
· A successful woman is one who can find such a man. 

MARRIAGE 
· A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. 
· A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does. 

DRESSING UP 
· A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.. 
· A man will dress up for weddings and funerals. 

NATURAL 
· Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.. 
· Women somehow deteriorate during the night. 

OFFSPRING 
· Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favourite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams. 
· A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house. 

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 
A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

• Like 2

I want to know! how come a woman (Judi) can't remember something I told her ten minutes ago, yet when I do something wrong she can remember thirty years back to something I did wrong, and remember the day, time, where we were, every word I said, in fact every detail, I don't know about you lot but my Judi dosn't get Hysterical she gets Historical and just brings up the past,,

Frank,,,,,

• Like 4

Ok all you guys, heres a question for you  :shocked .

You are in a driving seat of your car and you are waiting at a red traffic and in the lane next to you a female / lady pulls up along by the side of you.

What would you do? 

A) Take no notice and drive away normal when the light change to green.

or

B) Put your foot down to beat the female away from the lights.

Next question:

You are driving in the slow lane on a motorway and a female / lady is overtaking you. What would you do?

A) Kept to your speed and just drive.

or

B) Put your foot down so you make it harder for her to overtake.

The answer to both questions is ............. B.

I know this happens, because men do both of these things to me + I win  :dance

Regards

Marina    :Stinky

Sorry for bringing this to the top again but have just noticed the replies after my telling off by Iain (Broadscot)  :naughty: and they made me smile especially Baitrunners.

I do love a bit of a battle of the sexes and enjoy the light hearted banter that goes with it on here, I have a very lovely friend who is a complete fanatic when it comes to equal rights, she would have been one of the girls chaining herself to the railings back in the day lol and she will kill me for saying this but I do kind of understand the mixed messages some men feel they get from women sometimes. For instance most of us girls love chocolates and flowers etc and having a door opened for them, me included, but lord help you if you earn more than us or get better jobs etc,etc and so on. All I am trying to say is I get where you're coming from a lot of the time but I do have a question

When I am fishing with my husband and sons, the four of us lined up along the bank fishing away a man will walk straight past me and up to my husband and ask "How's the fishing" or "You caught anything mate" this happens on a regular basis, my question is, why do they not ask me?. I am not bragging but most of the time I catch better fish than them anyway so probably better qualified to answer Lol

Grace

• Like 2

My Judi is better than my Son in Law and me and we are both ex match fishermen and won quite a few matches between us, but on the Broads she outfishes us every time, I scaled my kit back to around six rods and poles, my son inlaw has a shop load of stuff, between us our kits cost thousands, Yup! you guessed it, Judi uses a £5 whip from Lathams and nine times out of ten catches more than we do, if only I could get here to put her own bait on and take the fish off, I might actally have time to fish,, how many women do you know that can land a 20lb Pike on a £5 whip, she did at Wroxham last year, needless to say son in law and me stopped fishing and told her it was just luck, not that we were jealous or anything,,, :cry 

Frank,,,, 

• Like 3