Just another New Member saying 'Hi'!

readyabout

Hi Guys,

I’ve been posting for some years now on the NBF - mainly under ‘Chippings from the Log’ – ever since Mary and I decided to retire from the sea and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the Norfolk Broads.

We had two lovely boats: first Lady Emerald, a Broom ‘Skipper’, then Broadland Dream, a Broom 29. As is often the case with messing about in boats, old memories die hard – and we started to get a hankering for the briny once again....

Along came Sontay, a sea-going trawler yacht, and we couldn’t resist! Now, life seems about set to throw a few more buckets of salty water in our faces. So, it seemed appropriate at this point to start a new thread, ‘Paul and Mary at Sea’ in the tailor-made ‘offshore area’ available on this site.

The first post went up yesterday – and I really appreciate the warm welcome that it has received; lovely site!

Regards,

Paul (and Mary!)

ps – I’ll fill in a few more details about myself in the ‘information’ section of my profile.

• Like 7

Firstly welcome Paul and Mary ........I too have enjoyed your tales of adventure ...........tis friendly here ,and considering we are nosey sods I expect the "LIKE " button will see some action ........oh we have one them too

curtiantwitchinfin

• Like 4

Look forward to our next "chance encounter" on the Ant. It would be fun to moor up on Barton again overnight. Does Sontay go under Ludham Bridge though?

Hi S&S+D,

With 9' a/d, could be touch and go, depending on the weather....

Even so, there are plenty of other great places for another *chance encounter*!

Seasons Greetings,  cheers,

P&M

xmas2

• Like 1