Anybody up?

MauriceMynah

Being both retired, we could go any time, but we chose mid April, for a few reasons. 

1 - The hire prices are within reason, allowing us to have another visit later in Sept/Oct.

2 - The clocks will have gone back, making for lighter evenings and wildlife will be busy, nesting and rearing their young. The trees will be getting their Summer foliage and everything will be looking much fresher.

3 - The kids will be at school, so peace and quiet, not that we don't like children, we do, but we prefer it when it's quieter.

Iain is this Packman fellow is determined to ruin everything. I was taking "jollys" on the Broads before Packman even knew the Broads existed before the BA even existed so how very dare he besmirch a really good word.

Could not agree more! :clap

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Still trying to bribe the missus for the end of this month but failing that (and I probably will) the first week in April for us.

We`ve not had anybody phone us about our unused week Roy, so i suggest you try harder  :naughty: :naughty: .  Seriously though, if you want to use it, give Derek or Steve a call, and if you do use it and the weather is like it has been down here today, you WON`T be disapointed.