How long until we see one of these on the Broads?

Timbo

Wow..  the ultimate bling accessory  :)

In an unusual way though, such a thing would have certain practical advantages on the Broads, compared to warmer climes.

As well as the heating, it would overcome the problem of being advised to not swim in the Broads and rivers, and yet allow people to bathe.

It makes a nice big stern-to mooring platform too, if they squared it off a bit more  :naughty:

Maybe Clive will be tempted.....

I love it and its not difficult to produce, one just needs to make a plant to drop into an existing hull mould so you just lay up a section of the tool, superstructure mould tool with a seated front well is almost the perfect hot tub internal moulding. do you  think its using the engines coolent to heat it?  

I can imagine those girls would soon look a tad wrinkly sat in that water for too long.    Not for me I can tell you.   I liked the idea of the safety aspect for the little ones out of the back of the boat.   Can just imagine someone mooring and forgetting the darn thing was on the back , it would be  ' cruncheeee time again.'

• Like 4

Could I please ask for Mod intervention on this topic regarding the blatant sexist remarks..........Nah, just kidding :naughty: wouldn't mind seeing a couple of Beef Cakes in there myself, that would float my boat any day of the week :naughty:

Grace

You can ask politely for Mod :angel:  intervention Grace, but you aint got a hope in hell of a Mod assist  :naughty: I canny see any sexist remarks :cool:  :norty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

:wave  i'm afraid i don't like either of them , i would'nt feel very safe in them being so low, i'd feel very vunerable in them especially the hot tug, & it would be easy for kids to have an accident if they slipped & the parents were'nt watching them, & mooring would be a nightmare, lori cheers

• Like 2