How to moor in a tight space ? Captions welcomed .

Boaters

Whilst dining with Gracie captain Orca listened attentively as Gracie boasted of her navigation prowess on the narrow Chet. Thinking he might be able to impress further he invited Gracie onto the bridge to tinker with his knobs.

He realised, too late, that he might have made a mistake mentioning that a container of designer Italian shoes had been washed up on the nearby island!!

• Like 5

I opened this thread thinking it was going to be a serious discussion full of good advice. I then saw the YouTube link and had my suspicions. I have seen some boaters use a similar approach on the broads though usually at a slight angle to the bank.

• Like 4

How to really get a mooring at Ranworth... :hardhat:

I always go off season, that increases your chances considerably Alan. Also arrive about 10-30am or 2.30pm when boats are often leaving. Well also, I have been lucky and squeezed in when someone has thought its not possible.

cheers Iain

• Like 1

Mark, I know who those boots belong to, they are Smelly's. What happened was, he happened to be on one of his drunken cruises on his boat when he stripped down to his thong and threw his boots up in the air where upon they landed on that post, how the beer can got there is any ones guess  :naughty:

Grace

p.s For Smelly  :taunt:  :taunt:  :taunt:

• Like 3

Mark, I know who those boots belong to, they are Smelly's. What happened was, he happened to be on one of his drunken cruises on his boat when he stripped down to his thong and threw his boots up in the air where upon they landed on that post, how the beer can got there is any ones guess  :naughty:

Grace

p.s For Smelly  :taunt:  :taunt:  :taunt:

Awww Gracie ....... you said that would be our little secret :kiss :kiss