2 White Orbs over a lowestoft

dnks34

I want to share this information here as Im not sure what else to do with it!

About 130am ish this morning my jack russel woke me up having a cough and a sneeze so after I checked she was ok i nipped into my garden for some fresh air (ahem). When i go outside at night I regulary gaze at the stars and have often seen the ISS but what caught my eye made the hair on my neck prickle and my stomach turn over. I do not make a habit of reporting or seeing things like this and Im not a UFO or any other phenomenom enthusiast!!

Approximately east to west over lowestoft and very high in the sky but below the cloud cover I saw 2 white orbs travelling at speed alongside eachother and one of them moved in zigzags next to the other before they both dissapeared to the west out of view alongside eachother. Ive seen shooting stars before and the odd meteor shower but have no knowledge that can explain what i saw, it just felt very weird to see and Ive got to admit when they dissapeared i had a quick look behind me then went back in, sharpish!

I had not been drinking, taking any drugs or otherwise innebriated. These orbs looked like they were going somewhere with a purpose.....the sighting I would guess was for roughly 5 seconds before they were out of view.

Someone tell me Im not going mad

And you only joined the forum in march...? 

At least they visited lowestoft.. I dread to think what yarmouth would look like to ET. :huh:

I wouldn't worry about.. it was probably some locals playing with helicopters from the 99p store.. or the RAF playing with the Russians as usual.

cheers 

• Like 3

A couple of things, maybe you should have posted this in Members Only and maybe, just maybe you should have a bit of a lie down Lol

Seriously, we have a couple of members who may be able to shed some light (pardon the pun) Grendel and Geoff (G&W) this is right up their street I believe

Grace

p.s You probably are going mad, you are a member of this Forum after all  :naughty:  :kiss

• Like 1

Absolute nutter!! Anyone thought of making him a Mod?

Seriously I have seen some strange things in the sky over the years and always wondered if...... And been sober at the time.

As Alan said maybe just the Fly Boys having a play or even a new plane they are testing - you never know.

I did see some flares earlier in the year further inland - never saw or heard the plane as I was driving at the time- and for a minute that made me think what the heck it was, until I realised. Strange place to have dropped them as well - they did behave slightly erratically too.

I am not an alien spotter, but I do like to think there might be some other species out there. At least we know the Americans will deal with them if they are nasty - I have seen their propaganda films. ET watch out two guns  two guns  two guns  

Keep taking the pills, but your in a good place with us lot. :naughty:  :naughty:

• Like 1

Now he's a thought ......

What if the dinasours evolved to be really intelligent ..... they kicked about for a long time you know. I know it was before evolution was invented by the famous Aussie Darwin, but you never know they might have invented evolution first.

Anyway, I digress. Perhaps they knew a bloomin big astoroid was going to collide with earth so they hopped onto their spacecraft and headed for an alternate, dinosour friendly planet.

After a gizzilion million years had passed they might have thought ..... "Let's go and see what happened to old stomping grounds"  now who'd have thought that would be Lowestoft?

• Like 2

Now, I think you are all being a little unkind to dnks34, anything that frightens people should be taken seriously and don't forget, in the whole of the Universe we cannot be the only form of life, there must be others out there, somewhere in the Final Frontier (oops, sorry that's Star Trek) anyway, let's face it, we do have Smellyloo as evidence  :naughty:  :kiss

Grace

• Like 1

... At least we know the Americans will deal with them if they are nasty - I have seen their propaganda films. ET watch out...

Somehow, I get the impression that if they have the technology to move through the universe and get to earth, then I am fairly sure that any weapons that the USA have, or claim they haven't got... will have very little affect on their technology, when the gloves are off.

The two orbs, could be two returning helicopters coming back from the rigs in the North Sea.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys and gals but the objects in my opinion were not anything thats known to man at this stage, they were totally silent and moving far to quickly to be helicopters or standard aircraft as I know them.

I have read online (after the event) and it seems that Orb like objects that can move quickly and change direction rapidly are a common siting across the globe. Dont suppose I will ever know what I saw and im not sure I want to!

As Shakespere wrote, there are more things in heaven and earth that can be dreamt of in our philosophy.....

• Like 5

could have been satellites they quite often orbit together, or an iridium flare (these can be very bright) (basically sun shining off the solar panels on an iridium satellite), possibly some of those Chinese fire balloons, or even a Russian space launch.

possibly ball lightning as this has been associated with geological events, any number of natural explanations possible without having to look for aliens.

I have seen satellites flying in a triangle formation, if they are fairly bright they make the space between them seem without stars.

Grendel

• Like 1

Hello dnks34,

You know what you saw, my guess is little green men or women, maybe they are after Grace's hoard of shoes or have heard of Alan's extensive refit? :dance

Joking aside I saw something almost 50 years ago very early in the morning that I could not logically explain.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

I immediately thought of Katie Price.    Well if you dont mind I would prefer any Aliens up there to just plain clear off please, we have enough down here already.   Lowestoft is only down the road from where we live.   Will keep an eye out in that direction.

Hi Mark,

I was unwell at the time so I had spent the night laid on the settee downstairs with the curtains in the bay window open. When it was first coming light about 4.00am I looked up out of the window and saw something in the distance about the houses across the street it was fairly large and cigar shaped it was almost standing still, and was still for a few seconds and then it shot off and disappeared. From our estate we can see over the houses and into the valley beyond, on a good clear day we can see for miles.

Was it an UFO, who knows, I have never seen anything since, but I feel that it is unlikely we are alone in this universe.

For all our thoughts that of being intelligent we still have not scratched the surface of knowing our planet and the secrets of the oceans let alone what is happening in the universe.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

The way I look at it is this, if there are any other forms of life out there and the strange things we humans see in the sky did actually turn out to be their aircraft then we on earth are most definately not the intelligent ones!

• Like 1

My guess is one of they drones that folk can buy for a few hundred pounds. They reach some crazy heights, check them out on you tube, it's incredible.

If anything has the intelligence to travel a gizillion miles to reach us , I doubt they will have lights and bells on shouting look at me!!,