'The Corsican' - Crew Wanted - Lads Week 2015

As Alan, (RB) said, Geoffrey I'd also get them to check the fuse... they're usually about 100A but they can and do blow occasionally.

Whatever, Good Luck!   :wave

Thanks i will , we think there is something caught round it as it slowed down before it stopped and it had worked fine when we left the mooring we had stayed at the night before so who knows ...

I would have thought it much cheaper to get in a dinghy and have a look-see in some clear water say above Wroxham bridge, the thruster can't be more than a foot or so below the surface

Griff

Well Griff Steve was going in on Sunday but i talked him out of it , we were thinking we could use the slipway where we moore pull her up as far as we can then in theory the thruster would not be to far away...

Come on guys, there must be someone who can help Geoffrey crew his beautiful Boat, I would do it at the drop of a hat but I am clearly not of the male persuasion and seeing as it is a lads week I don't think it would be a very good idea, although I would love to be a fly on the wall and see what goes on lol 

Good luck Geoffrey, I hope someone comes along for you very soon

Grace :kiss

• Like 4

So this Friday finally our chimney gets fitted which means our new wood burning stove will be ready to light ,had one in the old Cheshire Cat God it was good we really did miss it...last Christmas out on the river was a pain oil heaters are crap so looking forward to the winter we will be toasty toasty like we use to be ...

sadly the date falls the week before I'm afloat with the famil, else I would be happy to help. I have often thought joining lads week would be great fun. Sadly the lads group to which I used to belong are now well and truly pressed, under the thumb so it no longer goes.

Bloody hell this is getting to be edge of seat stuff with me checking in to see the latest state of play so to speak and rather a roller coaster for you.  Have you posted this up on the various Facebook groups for the Broads?

I think that the only problem with that idea, Robin, is that Geoffrey wouldn't have a clue who he was getting and might even put himself at some risk?

• Like 1