its nearly strictly o'clock

JM I can make a bottle of 0% beer/beir last ages:naughty:. Even discovered a new one this week! San Miguel are now doing a 0% and very drinkable it is too!cheers If nothing else, the new drink driving law up here has forced the brewers to produce more 0% drinks.

cheersIain.

• Like 1

At least that over paid, pensioner isn't running the show anymore, we used to have the mute button ready for every time he used his obvious over rehearsed jokes ie every time he came on. He seemed not to know the show wasn't about him.

It's Strictly Time!  

HWMO is going to spend an awful lot of time in the workshop for the next few months.  I am addicted, not only Saturday, but Sunday if it is the results show and then every week day on 'it takes two'.  

I think I need to get a life!  It's all the glamour and posh dresses, all the things I can never aspire to.

Mind you, I only know three of the 'celebrities' who are taking part - can anyone beat that?

SueH

It's Strictly Time!  

HWMO is going to spend an awful lot of time in the workshop for the next few months.  I am addicted, not only Saturday, but Sunday if it is the results show and then every week day on 'it takes two'.  

I think I need to get a life!  It's all the glamour and posh dresses, all the things I can never aspire to.

Mind you, I only know three of the 'celebrities' who are taking part - can anyone beat that?

SueH

Met Kirsty Gallacher when she was a wee girl when her dad was playing in the Scottish PGA Championship think she would be about 10 then lol

Think I know of five in total Sue.

cheersIain.

I do enjoy this programme but I haven't got a clue who half this year's so called celebrities are or what they do.

I really love the music and in my opinion the band are very underrated, especially Tommy Blaize ... what a voice!