SUMMER MEET - Oulton Broad Yacht Station, July 23/24, 2016

Hockham Admiral

3 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Have a smashing time everyone and safe journey's, lots of pics would be good and raise a glass for me :wave

Please make sure Charlie behaves himself :facepalm:lol

Grace :kiss

Oi darlin I might have yer know that I always behave......................... its the alcohol that dont lol cheers Grace Darlin

Charlie

• Like 3

Despite our best efforts I am afraid we are not going to be able to attend as Carole is just not up for going out at the moment. They have changed her pain meds this week so hopefully that may improve the situation. :summertime::summertime:

any way hope you all have a good time, the weather is looking good for you and we will be thinking of you,  cheersbar :wasted: :party1:

Just a pity the webcam is not working two guns

cheers

Ray & Carole

Great morning, as Griff says. Coincidently I was sat quietly fishing this morning when, from afar, I heard a certain, instantly recognisable Yorkshire voice cracking jokes, that was before I heard the engine and saw BA as she came into view, a full quarter of a mile away! By the way, Charlie, she looked to be at her magnificent best, no dangly bow fend-off, as ever a real pleasure to see. I note that you are located in 'God's Country' . . . . . . . . you are this morning!!:clap

• Like 4