Tis a tad windy

ExSurveyor

Bobbing around merrily at Ranworth on Thursday night, and at Potter Heigham last night was pretty nuts too.  Not often you see breaking waves on the Bure at Potter like this morning.  Stern mooring this afternoon was interesting too!!!

• Like 1

Had to cut my balls off today :naughty:

As Carole not been well couldnt make up usual hanging baskets, so got some artificial topiary balls, well with this wind they have been going wild banging around, so decided to cut them down for the winter. 

Not As painful as the first line would suggest 

:rolleyes:cheers

Ray

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

The low tide today was very low, lowest I've seen it at Reedham 

The lowest tide we`ve ever had at Reedham was when we were on Swallow i think 3 years ago. I was seriously starting to get worried when i saw the quay heading HIGHER than Swallows coachroof.

• 1 month later...

According to the news this morning there is a landslip near to Fort William that is causing traffic to go something like 154 miles round trip to get past it.    We don't know we are born down here.    The trouble with the Highlands it is one road in and out.        A lot of folk have power outages.

So if we don't hear from Iain that could be a reason.