Hello from Drabs

1Drab1

15 hours ago, JawsOrca said:

:welcome: to the forum. Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself! 

Hi Alan 

the broads are my most favourite place on earth me my wife and kids have been going on the broads for the last 4 years we have hired clarion from Richardsons for 10 nights on the 25th March and we will be back in August

thanks

james 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1Drab1 said:

Hi Alan 

the broads are my most favourite place on earth me my wife and kids have been going on the broads for the last 4 years we have hired clarion from Richardsons for 10 nights on the 25th March and we will be back in August

thanks

james 

Hi James,

I certainly agree it's a special place. I hired for many years before finally giving in and buying. I've never hired from Richardsons but obviously know them well and they are one of the top yards on the broads so you clearly can't go wrong with them.  We may well be out on the 25th, 26th March so will look out for you. We are on a 30 foot cruiser called "Orca" give us a wave if you see us :)  Have a brilliant time and feel free to do a holiday write up on here after or during! 

If you are on facebook we have a facebook group on there too. Search for "Norfolk broads network" cheers 

2 hours ago, vanessan said:

Welcome from me too. With 2 trips for this year, you are obviously hooked! Do you have a favourite place/area?

Yes I have to say salhouse broad is one of my favourites and st Mary rockland on the southern broads 

what about you?

• Like 1

Hi James

A very warm welcome aboard from me :wave

Mud weighting on Salhouse Broad is one of my favourite things to do on holiday, mud weight in the middle of the Broad so not too near other people but just close enough to watch the goings on on the bank lol, not that I'm nosy or anything :rolleyes: Enjoy our lovely Forum

Grace

• Like 1

Salhouse is one of my favourites too, particularly on a mudweight. Langley Dyke and Hardley Mill down south. I guess your holiday dates are chosen for school hols, have you ever been real low season? The Broads make a wonderful holiday destination for children, so much to see and learn about and having great fun at the same time.