Result!

addicted

2 hours ago, Malanka said:

He has a Cambridge PhD which as we all know means Pile it high then Dump it. Eh Timbo mate....

At least that makes him a propper Doctor..lol (Old joke wearing thin I know)

That would be DPhil or according to Uncle Albert, Dopey Phillock. I've got a spare PhD from Bradford tucked away, pronounced 'Fffffd!' according to Victor Borge.

I have to admit I have great admiration for the graduates of today like Mollie. Things would have been very different for my generation if we left university saddled with, in some cases, the crippling amounts of debt the current generation face. I wish Mollie all the very best in her future career. She's worked hard and deserves a holiday!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Timbo said:

That would be DPhil or according to Uncle Albert, Dopey Phillock. I've got a spare PhD from Bradford tucked away, pronounced 'Fffffd!' according to Victor Borge.

I have to admit I have great admiration for the graduates of today like Mollie. Things would have been very different for my generation if we left university saddled with, in some cases, the crippling amounts of debt the current generation face. I wish Mollie all the very best in her future career. She's worked hard and deserves a holiday!

Thanks Tim Mollie will really appreciate your sentiments I'm sure

Carole

I ran out of space in the unemployment form when I was young in the 80s Did I get a job . Errr nope 

so many Ologies too many to shake a stick at and still it's tough to get s job lol ... 

continuous education from 1966 through to 1985 that's a loooooong time. Learned quite a bit though ...