New Portable Rubbish Site

jeffbroadslover

I would have thought that a yard as big as BB would have a rubbish skip somewhere that could be used.

I'm surprised that someone from the yard has not been given the task of removing the trolley load of rubbish. After all it is in a position for all to see and does not give a good impression of the yard's standards. Surely a member of staff or management has noticed it !

Jeff

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jeffbroadslover said:

I would have thought that a yard as big as BB would have a rubbish skip somewhere that could be used.

I'm surprised that someone from the yard has not been given the task of removing the trolley load of rubbish. After all it is in a position for all to see and does not give a good impression of the yard's standards. Surely a member of staff or management has noticed it !

Jeff

Or....perhaps their bins have not been emptied, yet, and have told folk to put it there, very doubtful I know, but...

cheersIain

I have not seen this particular shot so cannot comment, but I did notice at the weekend that where the bin on the rhond has been removed people have started dumping rubbish by the yellow salt bin in the car park, I have also heard large numbers of bottles being dumped where facilities are still available close to pubs, draw your own conclusions.

Fred

45 minutes ago, TheQ said:

I've seen a great deal more portable rubbish sites this year...

Lots more hire boats with full bin bags sat on the back of the boat!!!!

With the larger boats unable to go beyond Wroxham bridge, it reduces by one or two drop off points for said rubbish.

cheersIain

Single bins at various locations may be successful but multiple bins in say Yarmouth market place that self communicate with the depot will never work.  Three bins will fill at different rates so unless they check all the bins after the first one 'rings in' then multiple trips will be needed to maintain them! Waste of time and money. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Colin

• Like 1