Broad Ambition - The Model

grendel

some more firlkling has been done, the mudweight surround has been mounted and the open sections of the cockpit where the steps are have been boxed in.the one for the front steps is just a cover plate as the motor is mounted underneath and access might be required.

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3044.JPG

IMG_3045.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3047.JPG

IMG_3048.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 14/06/2020 at 17:07, grendel said:

some more firlkling has been done, the mudweight surround has been mounted and the open sections of the cockpit where the steps are have been boxed in.the one for the front steps is just a cover plate as the motor is mounted underneath and access might be required.

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3044.JPG

IMG_3045.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3047.JPG

IMG_3048.JPG

Awesome model making. I saw a model boat like this on Find it, Fix it, Flog it. Hopefully this isn't the one that was finished of by their team?:default_biggrin: Just kidding!

6 minutes ago, grendel said:

well we do have nearly 100 pages here to prove it isn't

So how many pages can we expect before it is finished?

You do a marvellous job when it comes to model making and I doubt there would be few on here who could do a good a job as you. But this thread has gone along far too long and I assume like many would like to see the finished article.

I have seen a whole housing estate finished before this model boat has, so please Grendel, lets see the finished article!!!

well something called work keeps getting in the way, but i do try and get a little bit done every day, thus i get maybe half an hour or bin extreme cases an hour done each day (on  the days i can get something done).

• Like 3

So another 4 roof vents were printed along with the clear (ish) inserts, and then it was out with the chrome pens for finishing, as i cant get the pens all the way into the holes and some of the original green shows, i may well reprint these in black for the finished items

IMG_3050.JPG

• Like 2