Forecast

ChrisB

The yellow warning of rain has changed they now say it will hit Lincolnshire, Notts and S. Yorkshire, mid morning to mid morn on Monday.

However the wall to wall sunshine for today! We have a weather system building here on the North Coast, very dark, a few rumbles and the gusts are really picking up. Furthmore it looks like it is heading towards The Broads.

• Like 1

Just now, MauriceMynah said:

Isn't that more to do with what you said to 'er indoors'?

Talking of things said to 'er indoors...

After meeting a certain Monsieur Maurice Mynah Ellie said...
"What a fantastic speaking voice that man has, I could just sit quietly for hours listening to him!"

Now them me old mate...any chance of you making a voice recording, about four to five hours long so I can play it in the car and get some peace and quiet? :naughty:

• Like 3

What a change! We now have a North Sea Haar rolling in or a cold sea fret. Not what you want if you have been "round the corner" to Wells, Brancaster and the like for the weekend and now wish to return to Yarmouth or Lowestoft.

• Like 1