Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum

Timbo

Did ya miss me? You should have got telescopic sights on that cannon!

"How long have I got?" I asked the GP.
"It's difficult to say." said the GP."
"Come on man...out with it!" I demanded, "I have things I want to do before my time comes!"
"A month, maybe two...at best."
"So not good then?"
"Look, other people can wait even longer for an appointment to see the chiropodist!" said the GP.

Now I can't say I've been given a clean bill of health. No, not 'clean'. More 'dog-eared', crumbly around the edges. My GP says I have to 'stop smoking, drinking and whoring'. This has annoyed me as I didn't know I was allowed to start, particularly the last one! You could have told me!

As I turned 52 on Monday I decided it was high time I enjoyed the pleasures of being old and I started this morning by just stopping dead still on the pavement in front of a young person and moaning at them when they bumped into me. It's soooo much fun!

So here's to another year of boating and lunacy!!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Timbo said:

As I turned 52 on Monday I decided it was high time I enjoyed the pleasures of being old and I started this morning by just stopping dead still on the pavement in front of a young person and moaning at them when they bumped into me. It's soooo much fun!

just dont do it in the boat.

• Like 1