The View From Work This Morning

Chelsea14Ian

I used to be a spotter at Manchester Airport and used to regularly see the Guppy which was the Beluga's predecessor. I now live not too far from Hawarden and see it pretty rugularly when out and about... Its a strange critter 😯... BTW nice photo 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Some pics of where I am from yesterday until next Friday. Working in the lodge ,which is a bit like a B&B,then in the cafe.Not to busy,next week looking after a group of 25.It is cold beyond belief. Yet yesterday in the cafe it was hot.The centre  has very large windows so it's like a greenhouse.Still it's better then being damp and wet .Have a great weekend every one.We are going to check the boat tommrow  then a spot of lunch somewhere. 

20190215_075709.jpg

20190215_075622.jpg

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 21:12, Chelsea14Ian said:

Sadly for the time being my last day at Drummonds, Next week a bit of a mixture. Monday to Wedsnesday next week I am at Crystal palace National sports centre. Been working there for many years.Back in 2012,I was th of a time that cooked for the Brazilian Olympic team.We worked with Brazilian chefs.Together we looked after the team for a month.Hard but interesting. 

One last pic from this morning.

20181214_072811.jpg

Only just seen this but in November I had a meeting with this view, virtually neighbours !!

IMG_1834 (2).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looking out of my "office" window, we seem to have a bit of a sea fret going on. Nevertheless, I can see the snowdrops, tete a tete daffodils, helibores , cyclamen and pulmonaria in full bloom and loads of flowering bulbs pushing through with potential for flowers to come.

• Like 1