Waveney River Centre Hire Cruisers

Boatingman

• 1 month later...
On 12/04/2019 at 17:21, Vaughan said:

Perhaps I read too much into photos, but this looks a little strange to me. 

A total lack of company logos or boat names on the cabin sides and there are no Broads numbers on the bows. One would hardly know that they were hire boats.

Well, it seems that our suspicions were all right, from our own different viewpoints, as these boats are now up for sale, moored at the NYA in Horning.

• Like 1

My impression from my recent visit was that BBC are operating a much reduced fleet of 3 boats this year. On passing Acle the first time, all 3 were in the basin and on the second passing 2 remained. They were nicely presented externally with new BBC logos on the bows. Their Facebook page is actively promoting their offering. 

• Like 1

On 31/05/2019 at 23:07, Broads01 said:

My impression from my recent visit was that BBC are operating a much reduced fleet of 3 boats this year. On passing Acle the first time, all 3 were in the basin and on the second passing 2 remained. They were nicely presented externally with new BBC logos on the bows. Their Facebook page is actively promoting their offering. 

It is hard to imagine 3 boats will produce a viable return, and with the loss of their agent it is hard to imagine healthy bookings charts outside of school holidays 

Dan

• Like 2