Roadworks 2019 ?

RumPunch

when I lived in a little rural village they were installing gas with a big circular saw like digger, they went down one side of a BT pit and took out the main international link between london and Paris, the down time penalties were measured in thousands of pounds per minute (mind you they were hitting electric lines several times a day too and just paying the penalties as it was cheaper than conventional digging

There are road works on the Stalham Bypass, just the Potter side of the Tescos turning to Stalham.

Meanwhile...

The contract has been signed for the A47 Burlingham dual carrigeway to link the Norwich southern bypass with the Acle bypass.

And

to link the other end of the Norwich southern bypass to the East Dereham bypass.

And

also some other bits of the A47 out of County, but before Peterborough.

All to be completed by 2024..

• 2 weeks later...

I went over Sutton bridge this afternoon and there was no sign of any work being done.

There are some signs about saying that there is work to be done but nothing happening today.

When we went west to east last Monday we were held up for about 10 minutes.  That was mid to late morning.

Hope this is helpful.

Jeff

• Thanks 1

Wroxham railway bridge,  the bridge over the railway will be closed 09:30- 15:30 21st Oct 2019. Diversion via salhouse 

Smallburgh A149 to North walsham,  will be closed, 09:00- 16:00 14-15th Oct 2019 diversion via Mundesley!!!! 

84 million litres a day no longer extracted, I think that fen they are worried about might turn into another broad...

84 million litres a day divided by 3000 homes, so they reckon each  home in Ludham is using 28,000 litres of water a day..

I think every home in Ludham has a swiming pool of it's own and is emptying it into the river every night...

either that or someones got their maths wrong..

• 4 weeks later...

The will be roadworks at the mini roundabouts in Hoveton… I don't know when but it's because overnight someone has hit the pedestrian barriers round the junction..

BE AWARE, that if you are turning from Horning Rd towards Norwich the damaged metal barriers are sticking out into the road by about 18inches..

• Thanks 1