Camper Van Recommendations

Victoryv

Gale Riverside at Loddon. only 5 pitches, but a stunning location right opposite Pye`s Mill moorings, and a 5 minute walk into Loddon / Chedgrave.

I`m not sure of any others, with the exception of WRC, but there`s a lot going on with Glamping Pods, Log cabins, tents etc etc, and can get VERY busy. 

Cheers for that, I should have said northern rivers in my post, we will be on the southern rivers in our first week (first time ever we have two weeks holiday) and will be visiting Loddon so will wander over and check it out for future visits.

My wife retired from work on Friday, on Monday we do the final spec on a camper van conversion that should be complete early November. It will have a garage in the back for two motorbikes, I am looking forward to pottering about on my old bike.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Victoryv said:

Tea, Cake ?

No sorry, I meant for future possible liaisons with camper vans.

Tea and cake will be served at a mooring of your choice probably around the weekend?  Jaki is driving up Friday for a few days especially so we can come to wherever you land. Chloe Jane is fuelled ready and keen for a trip out.

Hey you. 

There are always many camper vans where we more in Wroxham at Landamores, (the old P&H site). They are right next to the river, from what I know come with electric hook-up along with use of the facilities. Not sure they will get much closer to the river than these... 

These must be popular as we see may folks returning again and again. I don’t have the number with me at present but I’m sure Landamores website mentions them? 

Cheers 

Paul