Congratulations Mercedes

Paul

An outstanding achievement to win the "double" world title, constructor and drivers titles for an unprecedented sixth consecutive season. They developed the best package for the hybrid era but it is clear that in recent seasons other teams have closed the gap yet Mercedes keep producing the goods, even when their car is not the fastest. 

A fantastic achievement for everyone at Brackley and Brixworth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Now gentlemen. I don't wish to complain but I'd been keeping away from TV and radio so's not to find out anything about the race. Sadly you've rather given the game away. Just the title alone did the trick.  Pity!!

:default_dunce:  Having said that, BBC 1 told everyone the result this morning at 8.00am  which is bloody typical of them.  They do't show the races but want to ruin it for all those that do!

42 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Now gentlemen. I don't wish to complain but I'd been keeping away from TV and radio so's not to find out anything about the race. Sadly you've rather given the game away. Just the title alone did the trick.  Pity!!

You may not wish to moan so I`ll do it for you. For those of us motor racing fans that can only watch the ch4 highlights I`ll say :default_2gunsfiring_v1:

3 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

I have done exactly the same today avoided all media and thought I’d come on here and bang... Well done Mercedes... I suppose I’ve got to watch something else now for 3 hours as I know now ... :45_persevere:.. 

22 hours ago, Paul said:

An outstanding achievement to win the "double" world title, constructor and drivers titles for an unprecedented sixth consecutive season. They developed the best package for the hybrid era but it is clear that in recent seasons other teams have closed the gap yet Mercedes keep producing the goods, even when their car is not the fastest. 

A fantastic achievement for everyone at Brackley and Brixworth.

But they haven't yet, have they ?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2019/oct/13/japanese-grand-prix-formula-one-2019-live

On 13/10/2019 at 11:35, MauriceMynah said:

To be fair, you probably new the result before the race started. It's quite often the same.

We've known who was going to win the title since about May!