Marina For Sale

I spent the last seven years at Cove, David is a gentleman who worked very hard to please everyone.

The marina has all facilities and he hired a crane every year to lift out for winter those requiring it. He had a constant maintenance program of quay headings, landscaping and facilities etc, a great deal of Davids daily work was physically demanding.

He told me last year this was his plan that's when I gave notice on my berth in the Marina, I do not think an individual would try and fill Davids boots, I think the buyer will already have a considerable foothold in Brundall and Cove as an affordable friendly place will be no more.

I don't know if David reads this forum but if he does, good on yer mate, enjoy the sunshine in Crete.

• Like 4

Andy, 

Never mind your changed priorities.

It is a fairly easy going place with only 1 or 2 awkward ones (we sold our boat) so 1 less, Cove would be best for someone willing to give that personal touch! 

You sound like the ideal to run it, unless you don't like mowing grass.

David always tried to help everyone and everyone tried to help them, David is the name of everyone involved there, even my middle name is David.

I can think of a lot friends there that won't be happy at losing David as an owner/friend.

paul

22 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Not sure if this helps - it's a bit small scale. 

001.jpg

Thanks Howard, it kinda helped as it confirmed Alexander Cruisers were where Cove is and I have now dug out out my copy of Robin Godber's book 'A Broad Experience'. Using the pictures in that I have worked out that Alexander were located in the first basin as you approach by road.:default_beerchug:

• Like 1