Stalham Wet Shed

LizG

1 hour ago, JanetAnne said:

Finished it? :default_biggrin:

It's not going well at the minute. Yesterday he discovered he has bought the wrong pencils!!! :facepalm:

I know. Its put me back 2 or 3 weeks at least. I do have a bucket load of sharpeners for when I find out which are the correct pencils

2B, 2h, 4h, HB, 2beornot2be?

Square, rectangular. round, octagon, six-sided-agon?

And as for colours and whether an eraser should or not be included. Its a minefield. 

just to let you know that one place I worked we nearly had a ban on sellotape dispensers after someone manager to cut themselves on the serrated edge, we mitigated the problem by printing a label saying beware sharp edge, so we were allowed to keep using them.

• Like 1

On 18/11/2021 at 11:34, AndyTBoater said:

I know. Its put me back 2 or 3 weeks at least. I do have a bucket load of sharpeners for when I find out which are the correct pencils

2B, 2h, 4h, HB, 2beornot2be?

Square, rectangular. round, octagon, six-sided-agon?

And as for colours and whether an eraser should or not be included. Its a minefield. 

What about propelling pencils, often used in technical drawings so surely part of your plan and diagram preparation.

Then along with the graphite scale (H,B etc) you would also have to consider the lead diameter - 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 ... ?

A little bird told me that the likes of BA and co are going to have a new companion - not sure for how long but she left her home in Horning today!

Back on topic?

The new companion in the wetshed is a delightful little woodie.  No surprise there then as there are already quite a few delightful little woodies in t wetshed

What was a surprise is the way that the new owners came to own this delightful little woodie.  I heard the story today and tis a proper lovely tale.  I'd love to share it with you but need to get some permissions first, that's not easy as I have not met the new owners as of yet

Griff

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BroadAmbition said:

A little bird told me that the likes of BA and co are going to have a new companion - not sure for how long but she left her home in Horning today!

Back on topic?

The new companion in the wetshed is a delightful little woodie.  No surprise there then as there are already quite a few delightful little woodies in t wetshed

What was a surprise is the way that the new owners came to own this delightful little woodie.  I heard the story today and tis a proper lovely tale.  I'd love to share it with you but need to get some permissions first, that's not easy as I have not met the new owners as of yet

Griff

Likewise!!!

On 19/11/2021 at 16:22, BrundallNavy said:

There is a lovely story that goes with the Delight but not sure it’s my place to tell. Polly will probably guess closer than most. 

11 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

Back on topic?

Griff

10 hours ago, LizG said:

Likewise!!!

Come on one of you, spill the beans! 

• Like 5