a boot yard tale or two..........

650xs

ahh a stebbing 35 from the black water yar now we ahve two orf these on our yard .....

in side is quite nice too .....

hang on some pics orf her

larch on oak frames, twin vetus 60 hp ..i want it ......

post-24077-0-32519000-1398321429_thumb.j

post-24077-0-20480400-1398321517_thumb.j

• Like 3

I never realised what a professional business you had until I saw your yard sign in the photo.

You have an                OFFICE            very professional.

A bar that sells             BOA

ALES              which you have kept quiet    

about. cheers  

And a                         TOILET            which you must have with            

a bar.

• Like 3

well we are flatt out gain ..........................................

still trying to teun some boot runnd and get them out orf me shud ......

been a very naughty boy this week got a phun call to say we are on our way and can u just meet us in anhour ....

what me leave me yard for an hour or two .........better mix that one with collection orf some wood from mr collins and trip to agrofax too all to make it worth while kill many buud with one stunn....!!!

so orf to the posh end orf brudds to collect yet more moggies ........

lifted this boot other day we did make her shine some yrs back and she still to looo rough ......

this is a aquafibre opal and she is a stunner too well dunn to the owners they ahve turned her into a real clean smart ole boot ,not bad for a plastic .......well dunnn

the skeg and rudder is a little bit weak was built of tin instead orf narfolk thick steel to match its surroundings

we will soon build a new one and help her steer straigth again.......

lots to see on sat and lift ......................

meet with along waiting cusrtomer of there paint ed boot to be meet with "ohh did,nt think it would look like that "

so i replied " yer expected a rough ole job and the hull loooking a bit crappy "...?????? .................with head dunn looking at ground they did agree ...............

perhaps it was abit better than when it came in ...........................

got one orf my little fav boot in today a little ole colvic putt putt .....with its little ole sabb and out for lift and clean

what great little pretty boots these are for a plastic make great sea boot s and river too .......trad lines with a plastic coating .......not bad .............................

post-24077-0-80217100-1398586734_thumb.j

post-24077-0-44252100-1398586846_thumb.j

post-24077-0-07490400-1398586914_thumb.j

• Like 3

what agreat sun day it was nice and easy 

loads orf people onyard and lots to see and talk aboot 

meet some newbies and sold a boot 

had achance to mardle a bit with some 

busy with boat sales river trip with the trade plates orf coarse.....!!!!

launch an old fried boot arter a quick tidy up a bit orf fouling stuff and a new motor to him that don,t chuck oot the ole two stroke mix............

took diliv orf a yacht from ispwich today so another wafi on nthe bruds soon and he is a convert ....

so good day with no waspeness from me .......blimmey i,m in a good mood 

got to collect two more brooms speed boat this week .................just love them 

so quick slide orf to sercret hide oot on way hum to spend time on cleaning lateest moggie ,i find polish a boat or car very therapeutic and calming ...............................

then quick slide orf to sea side drinking place to meet ole friends and me ole mate who is a famous band singer to see how all going  one nic eto csatch up with rest orf the world .....

• Like 5

oh me god can any one read my stuff ........

I type to qeek and don't chack any orf tham evever

arh well keep doin it can,t stop naw.....

my wife does cringe when I rite ......

nice quite yard today still as a stil thing bird song flatt out andf phunn quite to

one word ....."LOVERLY"..................

NAW WHERE IS THE HEADACHE TABS AND SOME WATER ETC MEHEAD IS SORE .....

• Like 2

Hi Jon,

The hood on that Moggie looks almost new. Did the polish come up well? are the doors good?

The worlds  parts suppliers for Moggies seem to be in Devon & Cornwall, you used to be able to get most if not all the parts including lower or full door skins.

Be it cars or boats remember to wax on and wax off, worked well for the Karate Kidd, just in case you need some exercise. :naughty:

Regards

Alan

Thought I'd just say hi as i haven't been around, the foot is back in a shoe so I am beginning to be a lot more mobile,, but right now I am out of your way enjoying some fun and sun in Egypt!

Tomorrow we will be be off on a motor yacht to a reserve that we can snorkel and appreciate the marine life,,, 37 bloody degrees out here!!!

Can't wait to be home on the broads!

Hope your all well?

Regards Bazza

hello mr muzz bazz .lucky yuo on hole in shabby sake i presum 

what them sharks ...................................!!!!!!

enjoy yer lucky bugger ......

moggie coming along tooo .....................

collect an electric launch today from a far away place so little ride out for me 

lifted this great ole boot and ohh dear what ashock for the owner ......

odd ball legs ..................props all gone to the bottom in peices ................oil in leg drives ,well wecan say it mainly water cooled and lubbbed now ...........................

launch a true freeman classic 30 with wooden top another transition boat with a twin diesel and good sea boat too , nice well kept ole lady 

just finish orf a long awaited hampton been here ages with delays from left to rite ,owners been very paetient and hope she look a bit better than wen she came ..........

sold some more tooo so quick clean and tidy up get them engines rite and wave good bye to some new owners 

had a man come all the way from south hampton to see me today to collect an engine show him it running well pleased and sold, orf to do some sea work for this one and al rite too it was ......

lifted a classic colvic a gentlemans day boat these are  a classic lined boat and she now has no grass growing out orf her now .....!!!!!!  a bit cleaner and will look a bit better once we kick the owner in to touch and tell him to get sum ole paint on it and oil on that wood orf teak tooo...................!!!!!

moving boat,s all over yard to make way for next batch of arrivals for diy works and get me rud clear for new surface ..... 

yes its true we are going to smooth the road so we can all drive faster and not do any more stunts to see how far we can get a 4x4 to jump ......!!!!!

post-24077-0-27281100-1398839910_thumb.j

post-24077-0-67768500-1398840022_thumb.j

post-24077-0-19031200-1398840112_thumb.j

post-24077-0-36368700-1398840251_thumb.j

post-24077-0-84193500-1398840408_thumb.j

• Like 3

ohh dear yer in for a shock ...........

resons .....................

i,m a git ..............

miserable .................

numbtie ....................

fed up with boots .................

fed up with meeting people ................

yards .................

boat l;ifts ..................

paint jobs .................

work and life in  gen ...................

bad tempered and bipolar too....................................

got a bit of a fist ...................that can fly .....................

crim record ............................

bad breathe......................

drink probelem ...................can,t get emoough

bad teeth ...................bad knee............bad hip ...........................

bad general attitude ................in  general .................................

naw orf me land ..................................

i,m a git ..............

yards .................

work and life in gen ...................

bad teeth ...................bad knee............bad hip ...........................

bad general attitude ................in general .................................

Sounds perfectly normal to me John :-)

Am enjoying reading your posts by the way! Keep em coming!

ohh my god the son i had lost to music ,women tv and mates decided to come with me yesterday to collect an unusual elec boot fro far away ...............

great to meet some ole friends from that neck orf woods and talk rubbish much to sons tutu tuttuting ...etc

we did make a bit orf a **** orf it as the trailer was,nt quite set up correctly and had to relaunch boot with a bit orf swearing and gooin ahead and waspeness too ..............to top it all i slipped orf the ole quay heading and fell in up to knees  and soggy feet for drive hum to boot ......!!!!!!

still nice to get orf yard and have a drive to froeign lands and i did,nt take me pass poer too......

yard still busy and going along nicely 

meet some nice buyers for boat sale yesterday with a dog to so are rite goodens already 

they had a nice ride dun river with young mike my hidden boat sales man ,hidden i hear u say ,yep on account he blends in the back ground and he so short ........haaaaaaaaa...haaaaaaaaaa.....

poor ole battery deliv man arive today with van full orf batts and poor ole van was a sagging with all the weigth and took a while to un load ,want a btt or two i can help ........????

antifoul is busy and backs are sore to keep up with all lying dun ,lucky buggers ......

we are on our next boot to paint and she is a bit orf a mess but soon will be looking sum thing soon 

with new bow thruster and eletric mud wieght and new windows all runnd too she will loook a bit better ....

havving a run on hampton,s and other plastics to just love them  but hav been a troublesum....all a challange yer naw......................

some more boat arive today for sale nice to see a quite alot of viewings on the current ones too......

get them in pile high flogg them ..............................well sum thing like that......

poke me head in a wafi to see a little new type boot sponge for cleaning with legs an all whata good idea .!!!!!

pic orf plug .......man dliv outboard run a treat and can just service ......look like rust to me.....!!!!!!! little leiyer ...

little colvic is coming along a treat the grass was cut on toe rails and he is naw mowing it witha flymo ....!!!!!

for those who wan to naw what is a 650 xs i have put a pic on here to explain 

it is a yamaha twin pot motor bike and also for my world a pure race breed racing two stroke outboard which i have ..........................

i like both but me oootbord is for me ..................bike secound .....!!!!

post-24077-0-19092400-1398923465_thumb.j

So I can get rid of my 4x4 then John !!!!!

get rid orf yer 4x4 .................noooooonooooonooooooooooo

just get a tractor....................................!!!!!!! :wave

i,m a git ..............

yards .................

work and life in  gen ...................

bad general attitude ................in  general .................................

And if you were on Benefits you'd almost be normal, oh and probably better Orf toooo!

• Like 2

Hi Jon,

I thought you were just being your loveable self.

One of the joys of being self employed.

It should be made compulsory for every one at some time in their lives so they can appreciate what it is like to run a small business.

My first in line would be all politicians and people who work in tax offices and VAT departments, doubtful it would give them a sense of humour, but you never know. :naughty:

I bet you could tell us some tales Jon.

Regards

Alan

at last got another one in the water ..................................well almost........!!!!

moved a few yachts today old and new too

even met one customer with a big thankyuo and a nice ole bottle orf red ...good ole boy

post-24077-0-05075000-1399009309_thumb.j

post-24077-0-09051100-1399009383_thumb.j

post-24077-0-14680400-1399009463_thumb.j

post-24077-0-28211600-1399009539_thumb.j

post-24077-0-51201000-1399009657_thumb.j

add on too last post the rlm in shed is alrite too owners should be well happy and worked well

nice boat kept well with it brigth work and wood strakes she does loo alrite too with the black canopy too just set it off

and of coarse thay got a dawg................!!!!

yacht in slings is american yer naw come from all over thay do 

one in slip is modern sleek plastic from poland too..................blimmey ...!!!

ohh yet another hampton to leave the wayford stable ................

any one got any boat,s for sale .....??????

met a nice couple with there heart set in wooden boat so quick private viewing orf the ole collection today with one tied yard owner ,,bromms ,landa mores,wood s.....etcetc......

• Like 1

blommey need some sleep and rest......

trying to do all sorts..........

been painting another hampton .......dam darkblue again

ummmmmmmmm.....
this ome has been a bugger.......

we found thya the pigmemt had not blended so jad to ne re dun with out the specs orf light blue

arghhhh......

the boys have dun well..............................

i have been doing some laminating with me ole mate mr polyester on a yacht to modify the keel and reinforce some bad lay ups ........

boats for sale are thick and fast 

phase one orf yard clear out starting so lots orf ole boots and stuff soon up for grabs 

engine works thick and slow out at mo two ginger beers on hols and sick .....

just removed a clasic bmc 2.2 to ship to portmouth whata gem is was nice engine run a treat

post-24077-0-41484100-1399613072_thumb.j

• Like 3

busy busy bee.......

boats are a selling this week ,lots orf people too see and meet

week end look like rain but won,t keep sum hardy buggers away ....

got a few awkward jobs done today .........

had to get the ole spray gun oot and doo some shiny stuff

last orf a outboard night mare dun too and a troublesum injector pump fixed too .........

had some folk come from far and wide asking for old engine part,s

meet some newbies and a few dogs too ,we like dogs little and small and round too

oh where "fred" and steve...!!!!