a boot yard tale or two..........

650xs

• 2 weeks later...

try again .....................got stuck with calls etc

been busy lucky boys we are too

boat in and out and new customers to meet and see

collected one or two and not sunk one yet

had a little trip dun river and show yer hows it dun  too

all lots of hp and poodle along to help the feul saving too !!!!!

rite, up at  the  crack of noons on sunday to go for a little trip to lowestoft parts to coilect a little wafi boot    "sailing craft to collect and return back to wafford "

back to inbreed lad where we are all in webbed feet .......!

so in real terms meet at stoft to catch the tide from the salty side to ooot at sea ands orf to Holland .....................

quick drul over some ole posh boots and fire the 10 hp whizzy two stroke up and caast orf ..................

post-24077-0-67879100-1412007283_thumb.j

Jon! I'm spying on you now, Get orf this thread and get on wiv my Boot, :norty:  by the way thanks for sending the info, all sorted now,, I was going to say that Sulisker was something to do with the Scotish Fisheries, but then I saw the Plaque on the bow, so I'll shut up, Actually no I won't because I just looked the Sulisker up and found this, except I've lived in Lowie for the last ten years and not seen any work going on with her,,

The Sulisker type were offshore patrol vessels with a displacement of 1,365 tonnes and a maximum speed of 18 knots. They could spend up to 21 days on patrol. The first of the type, FPV Sulisker was launched in 1980, decommissioned late 2006 and is currently undergoing conversion to a luxury yacht in Lowestoft

Frank,,,,,,

naw then orf to the big ocean we went with a motley crewe on board .......

one very experienced sea captain .........with rose tinted glasses and an roy orbison hair doo

one very experienced .broads sailing skipper  looks and style of jaun paul gauiter ..

one rather shy retiring first time on a boot at sea crewe member .thourthgt it would be good ide to go on a boot with us for the day ..!!!!! ohh dear

and me ,a large mouth big guttered self opinated no all now nofifng nunptie

out orf the clutches of her long term mooring backwards and set fiar to stoft harbour ................

rite on the ole vhf thangey and tell them that the greta ole hugge boot is coming through

"I say mr bridge waller could you lift the bridge ole boy "....!!!!!!!

naw .....!!!!!.******.....!!!!!!............arhh weel better get ther mast dunnm boys .??!!!!!

so with a well organised as as well organised up fiddle can do the mast come dun like as quick as all narfolk stuff ..... slow ..when its ready and hang yer on ole partner it a miunute !!!!!

just in time to ram brige ..thern orf to fight  the tide ..........

with moota flatt oout and seagull,s  over taking us we were orf to the wide open sea ......

naw than we have a crewe member who was a little shakey too with looking a bit green whilst I ate a sandwhich or two and a mars .ummmmmmmmmmm

post-24077-0-53395100-1412011093_thumb.j

post-24077-0-00761600-1412011229_thumb.j

post-24077-0-93341900-1412011635_thumb.j

• Like 2

Just for Jon! I know he likes a bit of History,,,

SULISKER  (In the fleet from 1981 to 2005) Twin-screw motor vessel – patrol.

Official No: 387796

Tonnage: 1,250grt 275nrt

Dimensions: 234 x 38 x 15 feet

Main Machinery: Two oil engines, each12-cylinder, constructed by RustonDiesels Ltd, Newton le Willows, 5720bhp, 14/18 knots (variable pitch propellers).

History: Built in 1981 by Ferguson Bros Ltd, Port Glasgow for the Department.

Remained in service until 2005 when she was withdrawn from service. Sold to Buccaneer Yachts for conversion to a luxury yacht for cruising in the Mediterranean and Caribbean.

• Like 2

saw this on way oot too love these ...............

I want one nearly went to look at carpeella and asco too  very similar

while type this I have three heron,s  or ole franks fighitn and going haead tonite

talki orf ole franks keep sucking on ole pipe thing with yer 300 volt cary case and yer engine is now in bits ....!!!!!

send regard to  wife !!!!!!

and new crewe  member rooking greene .!!!!!!! brrghhh...........

ohhh dear shall I have to got and sitt on bow and out orf way and watch the seals

post-24077-0-04734000-1412014029_thumb.j

post-24077-0-67399300-1412014206_thumb.j

post-24077-0-17859900-1412014318_thumb.j

• Like 2

naw we oot at the big ole blue stuff and all good going backwards fast with oot bord flatt out and wind in sails

so were fiting tide ,which we knew we would doo, so ****,s  all over side from last nite indian and farting in sail to get us to move faster than the gull sat on the marker bouy taking the widdle as we past ,best flatt oot narfolk style yer naw .......

nice calm day and grey cloud,s  when we left but, naw look nice with sun on back as we creep along towards yaco land

so ill climb up the mast to take a pic of the lazy crewe

so its true we can escape the clutches  orf ole wayford and the ant and do go past barton some times

after many an hour or two we made land again .....yoippee

post-24077-0-77497300-1412016129_thumb.j

post-24077-0-08232000-1412016368_thumb.j

post-24077-0-85793400-1412016481_thumb.j

• Like 1

argh loook a good ole ship mate at the wheel................................

ohh dear still feell sick ..............................adam ....................................new ship mate and first sea voyage .....gurrrppp...!!!!!

naw up the yare to the yarco land just stop orf at the petrol station on south town rud  more drinks bisuits mars and ohhh yep petrol 

and we didn,t get a charge from the port authoraster ...!!!!!!

no bad 2 mile s to the gallon 

and as we go up the river this great ole hotel ship ??????

naw won,t be long soon be back hum ............................

in next several hrs or so still pusin tide ................!!!!!!!!arghhhhhhhhh.........................

post-24077-0-56604500-1412019896_thumb.j

post-24077-0-03066400-1412020099_thumb.j

post-24077-0-96804800-1412020274_thumb.j

post-24077-0-81131300-1412020394_thumb.j

post-24077-0-03866900-1412020532_thumb.j

• Like 2

blast try again I rote a little commnet s up and compu thanmy lost them ....

been a good few wees and days here aether is great and barometer is et to crappy next few days ,..arhh well can,t have all

matt gone and done it gain and another rescue yacht come to wayford for the  the collection

a nice little cracer too

so chris and crane lorry up and down all over collect and remove  all too

seem we have another sea trip planned to in big ole posh job .........more to come

lots to fix with weird engine probs and little service jobs too

goose not well and new girlfreiend  is getting brvaer nearly feed out orf me hands ........brave goose

sad ole do to have a great friend to leave us with there ole plastic orf to new foreign parts ..to the south side wha it shines

nice pople who have done a great ole job on rebuild a classic boat from the hire fleet  era    well done you too

had a large men in big ole suits come visit from local govemant gustapo  to see what we doo today all good,supplied with black mailing cups of tea ...!!!!!!!

and get orf my land ..!!!!! blooming townies ..........

nice quite after busy day today  time rte some ole waffle as me ole  sis would say .......

phone been on melt down and buyers for boots on blower all day ............

now is time to sell and buy ...!!!!!!

pic orf strange stuff on bottom of a boot from strange part ort  the world

little sun out line orf stuff at yard too

meet some new man eating dogs too ...........grrrrrrrrrr

some boats eye view of a boat lift

post-24077-0-82033600-1412271495_thumb.j

post-24077-0-26699900-1412271554_thumb.j

post-24077-0-61409700-1412271605_thumb.j

post-24077-0-88729200-1412271677_thumb.j

post-24077-0-16771800-1412271758_thumb.j

post-24077-0-53742900-1412271884_thumb.j

post-24077-0-40662100-1412272093_thumb.j

• Like 2

just found these from last few weeks .......

ohhh crap   i,m off hess  havin one orf his moments .........................he gettern all waspi !!!!!!

rite that,s it .........!!!!!!!

cranes stood still ,.....................

sneaking back befor it gets tooooo dark ...........................

dog is  the queen ,.............................

opps too dark now ..............................

at last new office to hide .now how do yer put it together ......thanks matt !!!!!

post-24077-0-20340800-1412275380_thumb.j

post-24077-0-25116700-1412275623_thumb.j

post-24077-0-57944600-1412275717_thumb.j

post-24077-0-31777500-1412275820_thumb.j

post-24077-0-36745000-1412275901_thumb.j

post-24077-0-83202600-1412275973_thumb.j

• Like 3

what a great sound woke up this morn after a good sleep at last ..........yipeee

the sound that tell,s  me its that time of year again, as the geese travel from around us at hum up and dun the coast /inland route to nite time resting ground to day grazing patches along our marshes and coast line up her in narfolk land .............................

......HONK .........HONK HONK ..........................as they fly by ....................don,t look up ....!!!!!

and the new/ old office is coming along now with posh new verander to paroose the land "keep eye oot for ole townis i say "

new coate of paint next and some steps ......................with sign above office ..."orf my land ".................................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

well done dad russle and ole matt..................!

sat her listening to the radio and havin a cuppa getting ready for a busy day at the mental hostpital ....................

soon as i get in start tractor first lift of day is to launch a boat sale at-fer it had a clean and polish so new owners can goo ....

quick check on troublesome engine to see if it will start from cold with out issues as been a bugger all week ,i think i crak it or it crak me .....

check on new delivery from the south a supper fast classic 1970 s speed boat  retro style ..more to come 

clean the bogs .............

meet a customer to take /collect car from the sutton staithe from ole damiens grasp as they were a little too tippsy last nite .....taxi !!!!

dust down posh boat for sale to meet prospective buyer .................nice boot too ........

pull out a classic day boat from the wood,s  stable and store on land while it awaits resto later date .......

move some more little boot s on trailers to front of office for sale, as they keep coming in.....

awaiting a nice classic broom today and another to come later we love all brooms ......even ones with a handles ....!!!!

putting markers on hull so next time we lift or some else can see where to lift exact as it is very important on this classic yacht....

what anice little yacht i like this one 

last pic .........................................me sat on **** again while crewe do the steering thang ,,,well dog barking ...?????

pimms any one ...????.....nice to have a moment to sit a while and take a pic yer might miss sum thang......

orf to wark nuw...........................or rite boooy .................................

ohh to them that  ask why the beard in that dodgey ole style ...............................simple to annoy the wife .and so i don,t get rekonized 

happy boating ..............................

post-24077-0-51823400-1412402282_thumb.j

post-24077-0-50897400-1412402914_thumb.j

post-24077-0-77208100-1412403002_thumb.j

post-24077-0-63457500-1412403334_thumb.j

• Like 2

orf me land bllomy tonies and nortferners too ........

just spent week end with posh ole lot from that grimsby plaice as in fish !!!!!!

thay  have just spent all thar hard earn 2p jar fund to fix boot which they orf coarse could get it cheaper and batter than up nartff hum than dunn souff

that couple have just spent four days putting on pin stripe on tuk hull only to find it was up side dunn ............!!!!!!

and have naw spent a week with a pint jug pouring diesel fram up norff of coarse in to tuk tank from lood of ole jars found in pit from ole diesel supply from me maate .......!!!!!!!!

thar boot is so tall it can just fit under ludham and have measured it with a three piece tape found at lathams on special, to see correct bridge hiegth ,tight **** ,s ......

it will go under on a good day cuz we are bringin me mates from north linc hum and fill tuk bilges up to launch her under bridge ...!!!!!

so with all 500hp on the flatt out, drive it like yer stole it...... thee make it up tuk ant

ohh dear won,t listen, can,t listen with all that whippet yacking in me eaar .jon

met some nice people today with a claassic woody she will be a great boat to have here or restore look for a new rite up soon

the rain has started ..grrrrrrrrr

been searching for boot,s  today too and got a few jobs dunn,launch aboot or too and sold one or too too .............

took deliv of a little boot with a plain 150hp on the back to see if ranger can keep up ............????

office has had a coat of white stuff too

and I eaten all the haribos in office so feel sick .....

so naw I,m off to see me cuz next door and play a banjo tunn or two

then orf to skin a coot for me tea ...........

welcome to " red neck narfolk land "  n f n ...normal for Norfolk

norfolk and good ........say it quickly ..!!!

• Like 4

The North Lincs Heavy Brigade will be with you next Thursday Jon....stick a fat beagle in the Bilge and the boat will get under that bridge! I once took a posh girl from Grimsby out to dinner, you could tell she was posh by the way she crooked her little finger when she drank the vinegar after she'd finished her chips!

• Like 4

Oy Jon just got back from me hols in Skeggy and red al this b#####.

Gy just missed the city of culture yaknow? Who can ignore the colourful light displays situated at many junctions.even the traffic has to stop....

Trouble is hangin rund al this wood yerv caught the wiggly wurms in the noggin.

Dass Boots tall and stout cos I need a tall boot cos am tall as Jack in the beans story.

No bangin bonce like on last corricle.

Itll go right under ludham bridge easy cos its 8ft 6 inch.

I get her up to 15 cut the power just be4 bridge itll dip the bow shove the pig in the back and should slide threw nay bother.

Done all the calcs on me trouble beads.

Invite in the local rag should get 90 land werkers fort ballast.Nowt ventured nowt gained.

souverners dont understand the power of crossed fingers.

• Like 1

Well another strange week are mental hospital

Boat on and out

Phone a bit dead but norm this to. Each of year

A few lifts in and out

The new super dopa sun deck is coming along

The puddles have got bigger no.news thar then

Some northern a have turned up too oh dear

No one shed is a bit clearer now too

Got some nice new boat sale stock this week too.....

Ziggy the goose has been a bit better and walking again after a parcetamol and ibuprofen .......

And it stop raining too yippee

We lost boot to northern to today .....

Enjoy ere yer lot.....

Not even the eel wanted to up north

Had to go to the spec Poole this week see. My feet waiting to get the posh carpet be for my eyes are told thar old and hot a mum ties connected to them

A least the dogs had a good time.doogee paddles.....

post-24077-0-83756000-1412965810_thumb.j

post-24077-0-76907300-1412966073_thumb.j

post-24077-0-02152800-1412966230_thumb.j

post-24077-0-75810000-1412966361_thumb.j

post-24077-0-58378800-1412966497_thumb.j

post-24077-0-22560100-1412966669_thumb.j

• Like 1