a boot yard tale or two..........

650xs

rite some ole pics orf the last few movements etc on the yard and jobs etc 

just  coate or two or the ole varnish on a new posh ole work top for a boat 

all made from solid  util and hole for sink from under and groves in top to make a drainer  and lid to hide cooker etc 

launch a super clean elisyian 27 she is a stunner owner is well pleased and rite soo.................

last gloss on classic woodie in shud now stripping the wood work to make it shine proper and get rid orf ole flaky varnish

just fitted new skeg and rudder on a superb opal 28 all new metal nice little job so i think customer is a happy person as the old one was a little minius some metal ..........!!!!!!!!

should last   abit longer this time ..................we made it a bit thicker instead orf the tin it was made from

more running around with boats for sale  and book in some more customers for lifts etc and works 

ole golden light in diy shed is coming along too all 37 foot of a clasic wood boat 

lots orf new paint and varnish to go on yet ,transom has beed stripped and well sealed now ,not bad ole job 

ohh yes and the dawgs ............................two in a car or a truck was reallly need huge dogs ..............

and just ready to run out orf office to leap to slip way when i saw one or our neighbours walking there dog so beckoned it to me to watch the black lab jump up and dun in one or famous ole wayford  deep puddles ,what a joy to watch a dog having fun and with   "ziggy " the grumpy ole goose looking on in disgust and with a hiss or two .........just like the owner .....!!!!!

post-24077-0-22594300-1399788159_thumb.j

post-24077-0-03895500-1399788249_thumb.j

post-24077-0-69114200-1399788319_thumb.j

post-24077-0-27078800-1399788437_thumb.j

post-24077-0-95677100-1399788662_thumb.j

post-24077-0-50193900-1399788828_thumb.j

post-24077-0-50533900-1399789135_thumb.j

the varnish work is mine ............................

i can paint a bit too 

i have sprayed for yrs and brush and rollered paint too 

two pacs, single pacs even used a squirrel mop or two and a french polish rubber .......

there is an old saying ...if yer can use a toilet, yer can paint ................................!!!!!

but there is using  a toilet and leaving it clean and  without a  spill......................!!!!!!!!

the galley work top are epoxied based filled then two pac varnished  several times 

if yer look close yuo can see the tiny dimple,s from a bad atmosphere ..............not a prob will let harden then mop and polish to produce a decent finish ...................

we are thinking orf laying the boats on there side,s , so its easier to paint the hull s....??????

thank you all for your comments ..............................jon wms ltd 

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................dam pic wouldn,t go 

try this ....................

power boat testing at 70 mph...........................

is it legal ....................?????

post-24077-0-95919700-1400047283_thumb.j

• Like 1

more lacquer on boat doors .....................................

more boats to list for boat sales ...................

change over in shed this week end ..............................

sanders are flatt out .......................

and the rain might stop this week ,its like a monsoon season at wayford 

making dash from real wood .hole all cut and shaped 

once built up some colour, seal and lacquer then dry fitt to make sure all good ,next clean holes and polish the final finish as customer wants a mirror finish..............

the dash was coloured as the new mahog was so  light and pink once  wet with a finish on it  and would look like some bit orf ole plastic from a cheap ninety 70,s store ..............!!!!!

no soul no texture .................no depth in colour ..........

ole woodie in shed for diy is nearly done, well done .....................

post-24077-0-97205600-1400047822_thumb.j

post-24077-0-86110500-1400047971_thumb.j

post-24077-0-62574600-1400048078_thumb.j

post-24077-0-18284600-1400048349_thumb.j

• Like 2

my journey to work in the morning ........................

after getting up at what time i like ,or when the ole body and brain get together and say "wake up "

i ilke to sit in the cooking zone and have a quite moment for a bit .................................

all to my self ......................

once seventeen cups orf the black stuff and a quick chat to the dogs .i,m off to the broadland land 

so a quick look at the ole sea to see whats new ........................

nice still day at sea on the ole narfolk coost .no ships ,no jet skis no kayacks etc no no one 

just me this morn ........................................

tide in half way so beach looks small ,little wave crackiln on the edge and alll was quite 

like the new loook out for the ole life guards ...........................very posh ...............

then orf to truck to restle with the real world ,traffic on roads is bad at this time and the road is murder .....!!!!!

then on way to yard with a cd player blasting ooot me fav tunes ,.....................................................

ohh mind that pheasant .....................................!!!!!!

post-24077-0-10710500-1400305094_thumb.j

post-24077-0-21380500-1400305278_thumb.j

post-24077-0-32537500-1400305399_thumb.j

post-24077-0-81545600-1400305522_thumb.j

post-24077-0-08626500-1400305631_thumb.j

• Like 3

note to self must get out more ...............................

fishing trip orf beach with ole mate in his proper local fishing boat......

bit orf feathering in the summer in hot eve in my own small boat tooo

then orf to yarco to see another old friend who runs a fast fisher trip out a few miles or so to deep sea 

nice new modern boat ...................

just need my little sea trip in yacht this year ................................

• Like 1

all well and goood not mine though.......................................

the house is my neighbour,s and so is the taxi ........

yard was abit mental yesterday  or i,m mental not sure orf which ......

got realbeuaty in the shed last nite in the end after all the running around ,what a stunner 

rite i,m orf to yard, two breakdowns to sort and trip dun the canl for me to clear a path......

my journey to work in the morning ........................

after getting up at what time i like ,or when the ole body and brain get together and say "wake up "

i ilke to sit in the cooking zone and have a quite moment for a bit .................................

all to my self ......................

once seventeen cups orf the black stuff and a quick chat to the dogs .i,m off to the broadland land 

so a quick look at the ole sea to see whats new ........................

nice still day at sea on the ole narfolk coost .no ships ,no jet skis no kayacks etc no no one 

just me this morn ........................................

tide in half way so beach looks small ,little wave crackiln on the edge and alll was quite 

like the new loook out for the ole life guards ...........................very posh ...............

then orf to truck to restle with the real world ,traffic on roads is bad at this time and the road is murder .....!!!!!

then on way to yard with a cd player blasting ooot me fav tunes ,.....................................................

ohh mind that pheasant .....................................!!!!!!

Your photography is getting better and better John,, helped with a little sun rise of course ;)

thanks for comment muzz bazz..............

well been up to no good last few days ............

had a sail on a large broads the other day and got the larfh orf a lifer time..............

never never in all my years of being on the water have I ever seen the new style deck shoes

these were being worn on a modern plastic wafi thing ,with a rounded ruff on a wet summer eve whilst under sail ............

larf ..........larf ....we did indeed ................

........."cowboy boots "..........................

ohhh weeeeeeeeeeee, I,m stil weeing me self .............

"COWBOYBOOT "..............with new super duper antislip leather souls and extra steel stud blakies for that aunthetic line dancing sound whilst pulling on the rigging

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh........hang on ..............

in stead orf a those buckle thingis on the heel it had a pair of quality pulley,s to aid haling in the jib ..............!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....hoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh..ohhhhhhh..!!!!!!!!

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........we orf to sail the ole narfolk way ..............

what a numpty who should now better ............

naw don,t forgt to polish them ole crock boots to shine so" mr turtle man " can see them with " mr Shelby swamp man " would love too....

yipppyipp....arhhhh weeeeeeeeee me puppy dawg ...............

well I find it funny ...................

oh yeah yard is busy and we are din boots too .....!!!!!

...............larfffghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

all I can say is tex speak ....w t f .....

• Like 2