Horning Boat Show

Boaters

It's the early May bank holiday weekend, isn't it? So I guess a mooring will be nigh on impossible...  :cry

If you never attended last year.........

Forget trying to get a mooring in Horning unless you have some serious contact  :bow

We took the car to the Bewilderwood carpark and took the free bus into the village.

Easy and no hassle at all.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We are coming up with my parents (I'm going to be drunk as I can't sit there with my dad on the helm, I can't help bit flinch and grab the wheel, although hopefully he will just surrender and let me helm). They reserved a mooring at the new inn and they may still have some spots if you give them a call. Looks good though and I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 1

We are coming up with my parents (I'm going to be drunk as I can't sit there with my dad on the helm, I can't help bit flinch and grab the wheel, although hopefully he will just surrender and let me helm). They reserved a mooring at the new inn and they may still have some spots if you give them a call. Looks good though and I'm looking forward to it.

I rang the New Inn yesterday and they do have moorings but only after 16.00 each day.  :shocked :shocked

They also said that their moorings are only for day boats before this... pretty much in-line with the Swan and ferry Boat now.   :cry :cry

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

We have already booked our moorings at The New Inn from Friday afternoon till Sunday morning cheersbar . We have been there for the first and second show and enjoyed and spent money at both. This year we hope to renew our ropes along as the guy / stall is there  :bow  :bow .

Fingers crossed for fine, dry and sunshine weather  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: .

Regards

Marina    :Stinky