Could Richardson's get any better

This might be the place for companies to do their own advertising, but word of mouth IMHO is the best advertising anywhere.....

We arrived at Richardson's Stalham on Monday 4th Aug

The letter we received said the boat would be ready for 1pm.....

Being an impatient person I arrived at 12ish, 

The boat was ready....

WITH A VERY NICE WELCOME LETTER AND SOME LOCAL GOODIES....

My OH said "what a nice gesture"

Then started to cry, as she noticed the extra Flowers, Champagne and pressy (that I had arranged with Clive to be put on the boat) was from me....

The girls in the office were absolutely fantastic, and the lady in the life jacket office was perfect (she had sorted the flowers on the boat)...

THANK YOU RICHARDSON'S, for making this possible......

We will be back again and again...

:Stinky

• Like 8

We hired a Star Gem a few years back.....a smashing boat, that and Broadland Wave the best two berth boats we have hired, I'm only five foot four but my husband is nearly six foot so a bit of a problem for him. There is a great feeling of space and like Geoff says you can move the chairs around, got a great sun tan that year without leaving the saloon lol.

Looking forward to the boat review.

Grace

Those armchairs look a damn sight nicer than the horrid 'tub' ones that found their ways on some, including the Star Gem I had back in 2011. 

Reception seating perhaps I thought, not comfy for a long evening - these 'new' ones look nice, soft and actually have arms!

• Like 1

The very few leg over boats available for hire on the broads can usually be found moored at the green Horning and whilst I notice no "leg over" activity ......they do look very comfy which is a bit of a waste if you ask me ?

finno

• Like 1

The very few leg over boats available for hire on the broads can usually be found moored at the green Horning and whilst I notice no "leg over" activity ......they do look very comfy which is a bit of a waste if you ask me ?

finno

Very few 'leg over' boats on the Broads? Really?!?! Where there is a will there is a way!! I'm told it's great in a semi inflated rubber dinghy on the cabin roof!! :naughty:

• Like 2