Greetings!

Rincewind

Hello Rincewind,

Welcome to the NBN forum again fom Tan & myself.

If your previous login had been still there I could have set a new password on your old account, sadly we trimmed the unused members when the last software conversion was carried out. 

You will find out that the forum now offers more information in the forum pages, if you need any help in navigating the pages please feel free to ask for help.

Regards

Alan

Spider, thanks for the welcome...the Luggage has too many legs and moves too fast for me these days! :smile:

Alan, thanks for the welcome. No worries regarding the previous account...it was 100% my fault for allowing it to lapse. I'll just have to build up the magic 50 posts again as best I can.

welcome Rincewind, I know all about where your nickname came from, I believe I have read all of the Authors books - even Strata and the Dark side of the sun, not to mention the Bromeliad trilogy and carpet people, with the possible exception of the latest book out (unless that was Raising steam). Terry is one of my favourite authors.

Grendel

• Like 2