Dolce and Gabbana

I've not seen or heard about this but anyone who shows prejudice to decent human beings whatever their gender or sexual preference is disgusting. As long as they're not axe murderers and the like, everyone has the right to have a baby, big brands like this should just keep their mouths shut and get on with what they do best, sorry rant over 

Grace

• Like 8

Perhaps all who think that they should stick to selling their high priced tat should now go out and buy lots of 'knock off' D&G stuff- there's plenty out there!

Although disgusted by their outburst, that won't include me - I think their tat is in the worst possible taste!

• Like 1

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Synthetic - the combination of two or more parts, whether by design or by natural processes. Furthermore, it may imply being prepared or made artificially, in contrast to naturally.

Is this not what IVF is?

People are just far too sensitive these days ;) live and let live, your a long time dead

cheers

Steve

• Like 3

It's always amused me that people only stand up for freedom of speech when they agree with what's being said.

I completely disagree with what D&G have said but fully support their right to say it.

I am almost of a mind to go out and buy one of their products.!!!

What do they make?

• Like 2

Ok folks I'm quite torn in this argument. My jeans and t-shirt are by primark...underwear probably by skidmark...but my fragrance...

Today is Tuesday which means it's Green Irish Tweed (known as GIT by me) by Creed. (Same fragrance worn by George Clooney). My collection of fragrance includes Viktor and Rolf, Chanel, Tom Ford, Gucci, Dior, Hermes...cheap rubbish like Armani and Dolce Gabbana are saved for when I'm on the boat (Gnats hate D&G).

Of course I have the advantage that my other half is a perfumer by profession or to be exact what is known as a 'nose'. She is able to distinguish by smell, not only which fragrance you are wearing but also its ingredients, both ancient and modern formulations. She knows the history of any given fragrance, how it is formulated, by whom and for whom. In fact she both lives and breathes fragrance. Consequently my collection grows steadily, fragrance is thrown away when its sell by (or sniff by) has expired and replaced with a new bottle if I like it or a new fragrance if I don't like the old.

This ability of my other half has been passed onto our two year old Granddaughter who is fascinated by fragrance and loves nothing better than an hour or two sampling fragrance with Grandma. Indeed Perfume Grandma and Perfume Girl as they call each other.

As for IVF...there are too many children in too many orphanages!

• Like 4

I don't think its a forum policy...just the software. Perhaps that is one word we can have un whatever it is happens when the asterix come out?

Back to Dolce & Gabbana...I notice Elton was walking around with his sarnies in a D & G bag yesterday.

However the BIG news is that I've lifted Dolce & Gabbana fragrance out of the cheap crap suitable for gnat deterrent category after getting a whiff of their new Light Blue Pour Homme Swimming in Lipari Limited Edition. Fantastic fragrance...stupid name! 

I think I need to remove that word from the list.. I don't think its a word to be filtered. Jonzo If you disagree shout back and I'll reapply it :)

As far as I know the software comes with these preset, I notice some others which probably should be in there which aren't.. so it's a bit random! 

Lol.. I can't do it from work as the maintenance screen is blocked for bad language!!  I'll take a look later. 

• Like 2