New Crew Member for 'B.A'

Herewith meet our first Grandchild - Freddie Griffin. He came to us on 14th Nov and how very grateful and proud of Jess and Dale we are. Remember his name, You are potentially looking at an Olympic champion of clay pidgeon shooting, a damn fine game shooter, Karting champion, Broads sailor of motor and sail boats, Motor cycle rider extroidinaire, Purveyor of Lap Dancers,   to mention but a few of his future hobbies, you know, the normal run of the mill kind of stuff, - all instructed under the watchful eye of his Grandad Griffin  :dance   I'm just going to have a ball of a time with Freddie - Bring it on! xx

BA NBN 158.JPG

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Nice one, Griff. Likely he'll be reversing BA under Potter Bridge by the time he is five!

Good heavens JM, these modern kids show no fears at all, he will have BA going through PH in reverse before you can say Doncaster Rovers! 

Congratualtions to Grampa Griff and Gt Grampa Admiral. One for the Royal Navy the other for the RAF!!! :party:

xmas6Iain.

• Like 1

Hi you guys - Tks for the comments, very good of you.

I got mysen into trouble with MrsG on the sat morning he arrived, we were in bed when she told me he had arrived, I said something like ' Well that's a first - I've never woken up in bed with a Nanna before'

And just to prove it was no fluke last week I followed that one up one evening as we were getting changed to go out and said ' You know sommat our lass? you have a good figure for a Nanna' - There was me thinking I had paid her a compliment!  Thankfully my doctor says I will make a full recovery

Griff

• Like 6

Griff,

Becoming a granddad is no reason to take up dangerous sports.

Nana baiting is the most dangerous one of all, any injuries suffered are regarded as self -inflicted! be they physical or wallet damages.

What is permitted is the buying of a train/slot car set, this is regarded as a right of passage ( it's an investment is the defensive reply).

paul

• Like 3