Bottom to top

43 minutes ago, Poppy said:

Is there any chance we could have at the bottom of each page a button which allows a user to return to the top with one click?

I for one would find that very useful.

Hi Poppy,

At the bottom right is the hyper link..... EVERYTHING..... If you click that, it should take you back to the top of the page.

cheersIain

Iain,

All I've got is 'unread content' and 'mark site read' .

The former takes me to the top - but to the list of my unread content, not to the top of the page I am reading.

There will be occasions when I wish to comment on a thread, but want to read what others have contributed before I do so. Scrolling back up is such a faff.....

Poppy, assuming you are using a computer or a laptop (not a tablet) try holding down the control key (sometimes marked ctrl) and at the same time hitting the Home key. that should take you straight back to the top of the page. Can't guarantee it will work but it works on mine! :grin:

7 minutes ago, littlesprite said:

Jonzo,

I'd like to make a complaint, A little blue thing has appeared at the bottom right corner of my screen, if selected it keeps throwing me back to where I've come from, I don't pass go and don't receive £200.

two guns:swordpir::naughty::hiding:

Stupid boy..... :P

• Like 5

Well, after reading this topic and a lot of head scratching on my part and not having a clue what you are all talking about, I have just found the arrow in the little circle at the bottom of the page, very handy for popping to the top on a long topic

Thank you Admin boys and well done :clap 

Grace

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Well, after reading this topic and a lot of head scratching on my part and not having a clue what you are all talking about, I have just found the arrow in the little circle at the bottom of the page, very handy for popping to the top on a long topic

Thank you Admin boys and well done :clap 

Grace

:lineup:

• Like 3