Tolls

RayandCarole

2 minutes ago, Poppy said:

They'll get mine the day it's due, not a second earlier. It's not about 'interest', I just don't like 'em  :naughty:

(Oh, and no 'Toll' is due if the boat isn't in the water :naughty::naughty: )

The traditional rond dweller's way of doing things. Why pay today what you can pay tomorrow, or even the month after!!

• Like 2

I'd say it was just "the traditional" way that most people pay bills, nothing special to "rond dwellers".

Standard business practice too.

I have no beef with the BA, but they only get my money when it's due.........

On 17/02/2016 at 5:12 PM, senator said:

I'm afraid I can't let Strowie take the blame for that post, it was me, Senator. fairly sure even Strowager is not pro BA enough to try and pass that one of as a defense. Just think how may 2%'s they could add together I bet they could even get it to 200% if they were really greedy. 

Ian,  Why are continually being blamed for other peoples posts?. Stop being greedy and pay your tolls lolol.

1 hour ago, Seriously said:

Ops should have kept quiet posting it on here I will  have the river police  :River Police chasing me down the rivertwo guns you ll  not take me alive :naughty:

No, didn't you know? Every year the BA have a secret draw for a free toll ?  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty::wave

On 21 February 2016 at 3:07 PM, Poppy said:

No, didn't you know? Every year the BA have a secret draw for a free toll ?  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty::wave

Poppy 

liar liar your pants are on fire 

my bill has come today :shocked  obviously I did not win the secret draw . It's ok I'm going to send kids out at weekend, working lol . I mean they are  3 and 8 it's about time :party:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Seriously said:

Poppy 

liar liar your pants are on fire 

my bill has come today :shocked  obviously I did not win the secret draw . It's ok I'm going to send kids out at weekend, working lol . I mean they are  3 and 8 it's about time :party:

They must have made a mistake. Why don't you write to them and remind them that it's you who 'won' the free toll this year ? :naughty: