Calendars

BryanW

Perhaps over Christmas the photographers concerned can identify themselves and the locations? I don't personally miss the information, for me its the pictures that matter, but I do understand that for some folk this information is important. Without having my calendar to hand I can tell you that I took the cover picture and that it was taken at about 4.30 in the morning during the Three Rivers Race and the location is somewhere between Horning and Thurne Mouth.

We had planned to have such information included but time was seriously against us this year and to have sent out with some of that information missing on some pages would have not been ideal. Of course next year we will be super efficient and start a couple of days earlier so that we have far more time!

Make sure you have those cameras ready in the new year though.

• Like 5

I did try and get one of our crew member included for december (or January) but he didn't get enough votes ;) 

I think they look fab.. can only be made better with lots of pictures...those out all year, please take your camera! 

Next year we must put the credit and a caption at least but JA did amazing given the timescale!

20160824_154816.jpg

• Like 2

It's sunrise! Exact location, sorry, don't know. Somewhere between Thurne Mouth & Horning, best I can do. Three Rivers Race to give you the time of the year for where the sun rises. Since I really don't see the attraction of Horning & Wroxham I don't tend to head up that way too often.