Please Sign This Petition

Sorry if this is the wrong place as it's not Broads related

Please type in Justice for Chelsey Wright and sign the petition. This poor young Mother was brutally attacked by several men, I won't go into too much detail as it's very distressing but something must be done.

I watched the video and cried, it's heart breaking and totally unbelievable that these people, (I could think of  much stronger words to describe them but afraid I will be modded and reported) are being protected and kept safe

please find it in your hearts to sign the petition and help her get justice

Grace

• Like 4

Where I live , just outside Cambridge a couple of years ago the disused army Barracks were leased and used to train Xxxxxx soldiers , over one weekend a group of these soldiers went into Cambridge unaccompanied (a breach of the terms and conditions of their stay) and proceeded to sexually assault a young lady and also assault and gang rape a young straight gentleman.

they have since been arrested and convicted and the camp closed with all others sent home,

What has happened in this young ladies case is typical of the UK today , they should be tried, convicted and forced to serve a long sentence in prison in their birth nations penal system (which I bet is much harsher than ours is currently)

have signed petition Grace

Edited by Hockham Admiral
Mistake amended
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Where I live , just outside Cambridge a couple of years ago the disused army Barracks were leased and used to train Xxxxxx soldiers , over one weekend a group of these soldiers went into Cambridge unaccompanied (a breach of the terms and conditions of their stay) and proceeded to sexually assault a young lady and also assault and gang rape a young straight gentleman.

For a start they were not from Xxxxx......

Thank you so much for signing

This, for me anyway has nothing to do with Politics or Race. A brutal crime has been committed against a lovely young woman, evidence against the perpetrators as long as your arm and the Justice system that is there to protect and serve has let her down and abandoned her.

If we all shouted from the rooftops (sign a petition in this case) and not hide behind political correctness perhaps these despicable people will be brought to Justice regardless of religion, race or the colour of their skin

Grace

• Like 3

Signed and shared on Facebook.

7 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

and proceeded to sexually assault a young lady and also assault and gang rape a young straight gentleman.

Can I ask why you said "a young straight gentleman" and not just a young gentleman?

Fred

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, trambo said:

Signed and shared on Facebook.

Can I ask why you said "a young straight gentleman" and not just a young gentleman?

Fred

You may 

I included his sexuality as it was stressed at the time of the court case against his attackers by him and his legal team , apologise if offence has been caused 

• Like 3

Thank you so, so much to those of you that signed the petition, it may not make much difference but bringing it to our attention and not allowing it to be brushed under the carpet, job done. Let's hope Chelsey gets the justice she deserves

Thank you once again guys and well done :trophy

Grace

• Like 2